• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

*Fix Bug* Lobby Glitch

Spazmaster116

Spectator
Reaction score
This has happened to me twice. The thing that happens is that sometimes after you win a match, then rejoin that same server, you have all the items that you won with last round still in your inventory when you join the lobby. Also, your name turns up black. This is a very bad thing. It can lead to people getting banned for "Hacking Items" or "Mod Impersonation". This stuff may be cool, but I really think that you should start looking farther into this bug, because it is kind of annoying and weird. Please fix this bug!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I've have never had this happen to me nor have I seen anyone with items they can only get in game, though I have seen people with the dark name before.

Venesstion

Tribute
Reaction score
this happened to me two days ago! i won the previous game, then went into the same lobby only to find myself having a black username and all my old items, everybody wanted to team with me and thought i was a hacker, haha!

I waited till the game started, and i didn't spawn in the game, i just stayed in the lobby, didn't get to play that round :'(

gianteye123

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes 2day i saw someone with it , he said once u win a game go into the crafting tabe menu and stay like that until the server restarts,than rejoin, i havent tried it, hope this helps

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
first off we know about the black name tag. second, users cant spawn in items period. its just a glitch. to my knowledge, the staff are aware of this glitch. no word on if there working on it or not. probably they are though. it rarely happens though to my knowledge.

Bluewut

Diamond
Reaction score
I've seen this happen a lot recently in the servers, you don't keep the items after you join pre-game, everything is wiped and your inventory is empty. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci