• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fist Glitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad99

Tribute
Reaction score
Every time im doing good or just starting a match, a fist glitched comes and killes me. I really want this fixed or i will never go on one of your servers again.

Krumblez

Career
Reaction score
Same with me. The only thing is that it's not MCSG's fault, it's Minecraft's. I hope this will get fixed soon or I will need to take a little break from the servers.

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't bother whining about it. We've heard about this all to much, and it's honestly starting to irritate me. How hard is it to do a little research before posting a thread like this?

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, these threads are getting really annoying. These threads are posted everyday and Ain't nobody got time fo' that!
The fist glitch isn't a MCSG glitch, it's a minecraft bug that's been going around. Although about 60% of fist glitche cases are caused by the Iron Swords in the lobby, Im not going to say how to, but some person commented on a thread and now MOST of the community knows how to do it, This gets really annoying, but it's something we have to cope with. Now please stop making threads like this as its getting annoying.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In the Next Mod Meeting I will Bring up an Idea that might help this out. Sadly People like you will leave because of a Minecraft Glitch... Now Don't say: "Well if it was a minecraft glitch why don't i see it on any other servers?" Well Minecraft servers are created differently and these ways are affected differently by the updates. We just happened to get the bad end of the stick this time. I know its annoying but your not the only one who is having this problem. We all are. I won't say more than this best well I don't want to rant and this is the utter Painful truth.

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
I honestly, Think that it's a stupid glitch but if you're going to leave because of something so stupid, Maybe mcsg isn't for you, As OnlyMathias said it's not MCSG's fault and they shouldn't be blamed for it. It only kills me 2/10 games. Sometimes less then that. I reccomend skipping corn if it's really happening THAT much to you.

SpakPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
Well then why dont you just use it until its patched?! Dont whine on MCSG, go blame it on mojang.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can someone lock this thread, it's only the 400th one out there about the fist glitch.

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
Well then why dont you just use it until its patched?! Dont whine on MCSG, go blame it on mojang.
This is hilarious because you killed me with the glitch yesterday.

Usmodlover

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, I support you. But one thing is that I will never quit MCSG. The developers are trying a way to get around the bug. WHY do you do this to me potatos. #BlameAllPotatos.

SpakPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
This is hilarious because you killed me with the glitch yesterday.
Lol I got this account yesterday night, i Only got to play a few games. My other acc. I sold it because i just wanted to restart. And I am against fist glitching, I admit, I did do it a few time on my last acc but stopped. You sure it wasnt a similar name to mine? Because i dont fist glitch anymore ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci