• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fist Glitch

Libra904

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm an avid MCSG player and I need to know: What's the fist glitch? I need to know so I won't do it on accident.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Fist glitch is a glitch where your fists do the same damage as a stone or iron sword. You get it by holding out a sword at the end of a game. When you enter the same server, you will have the glitch.

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Fist glitch is a glitch where your fists do the same damage as a stone or iron sword. You get it by holding out a sword at the end of a game. When you enter the same server, you will have the glitch.
I think you should've just said it's when your fists do as much damage as a sword. You shouldn't have told him how to do it. Now anyone that looks at this post can abuse it. Please edit it before more people see it.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I think you should've just said it's when your fists do as much damage as a sword. You shouldn't have told him how to do it. Now anyone that looks at this post can abuse it. Please edit it before more people see it.
You have to understand, this glitch is as old as the 1.6 update. I would be surprised if anyone on these forums didn't know how to get it.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
And you quoted it... Meaning if he edited it you could still see it on your post. ;-;

Libra904

Tribute
Reaction score
Alright, sorry for even posting this. I just needed to know. Now that I think about it, people have abused the glitch on me! I know I seem shady posting this, but I really don't want to break the rules (heck, I've stopped block glitching to get the gold armor once I found out it was illegal). Also, a piece of advice: don't tell people who WILL abuse it how to do it. I usually don't enter the same server anyway. So, I'm sorry.

Rafka

Tribute
Reaction score
Fist glitch doesn't happen anymore, so if u do if you do it that means you are a hacker the hack client might be "Kinky"/"Huzuni" because i saw doomo3 and captainagy using it at school, so the hack that they are using is "Critical Damage" it gives you boost damage and i know all about these hacks is because of captaiangy and doomo3 thank you :).

Native

District 13
Reaction score
Fist glitch doesn't happen anymore, so if u do if you do it that means you are a hacker the hack client might be "Kinky"/"Huzuni" because i saw doomo3 and captainagy using it at school, so the hack that they are using is "Critical Damage" it gives you boost damage and i know all about these hacks is because of captaiangy and doomo3 thank you :).
It still works. Ive seen people and recorded them.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Thats what they all say.

Hunger_Gamer

Survivor
Reaction score
I got fisted to death just like 10 minutes ago. It was a sad death too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci