• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Win Stories

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
Here I would love for everyone to post their stories of their first win. I remember mine very clearly...

I won my first game with
It was a calm September day. I was keeping my points at a steady 0 (this was on my old account), and I died every game pretty early on. I honestly have no clue why I kept playing. But I'm glad I did. Anyway, I was in a game with my favorite Survival Games teammate, creeperbillybob, and there was some server lag going on. Corn was fine, but beyond that you could not trust what you saw in your inventory, it would disappear at the wrong time every time. I found a wooden axe in a chest and found someone by the SG4 appartment complex with nothing, and killed them (what a boss). This person happened to be carrying 2 diamonds. I went up to the second floor to craft my sword. This is when the lag got HORRIBLE. About 20 of 24 players were disconnected from the lag, one of them being my teammate. I ran to craft the sword. I saw it, the glorious diamond sword sitting in my hotbar. Deathmatch was starting soon. And at about 20 seconds until deathmatch, my diamond sword disappeared from my inventory. My diamonds were gone too. I ran back to the crafting table, where I found my diamonds floating next to the crafting table. I crafted my diamond sword just in time. Deathmatch begins. And of course my diamond sword disappears, yet again. I was panicking. I was with my wooden axe, facing some extreme lag. I had no idea what to do. Out of my keen Hunger Games instinct, I killed the final 2 who were lagging so hard they had no chance of killing me. And that was my first Minecraft Survival Games win.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't remember my first win first first Oh FIRST

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay so my first survival games win was when the whole MCSG first came out (yeah diamond swords in the chests, only one map, sooo many mobs) I started the game not knowing what to do, only watching Bebopvox play that one time, I went to corn and headed on my way to the edge of the map. I didn't know where any chests were and I was lucky if I got anything...until...I found a chest! 2 hunger points left and I found some porkchops, stone sword, and decent armor! I raced back to corn for the refill hoping there wasn't a team...of course, a team. I lurked in the trees with my bow and arrow waiting for a perfect moment to strike. They were sitting there getting diamond armor and many great items while I had pretty crap things. One of them started to wander looking for players when I jumped down from the tree, took my stone sword and hit him into a lava trap! Now that one was down I knew I could take the other. 24 minutes have passed and deathmatch was going to begin. I ran off trying to recover some health when a really vulnerable tribute attempted to sneak attack me! I quickly ran as fast as I could and got all my health back so I turned around and kill him. Deathmatch was starting now and it was just me and diamond boy...I started running behind a tree so that he didn't see me and started shooting him with arrows. He was like a poor confused little kid in a grocery store when he kept running into arrow after arrow...I ran out of arrows so I leaped and killed him with a couple of hits from my stone sword.
And that ladies and gentlemen, is my story of my first win.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
It was July 2012, when there were only two maps ^-^ and I was playing SG1. I had been playing for 4 months by that time and still had no pvp skill whatsoever, but I had made a route and followed most of it. I got an iron chestplate and a porkchop of off spawn and went on my route. I ended up killing two people with a wood sword, but I got lost on what is still one of the biggest maps. I end up swimming around to the islands because I saw a team of 2 with iron armour on the beach, waiting for me. I notice several minutes later, when the deathmatch is announced, that it is just me and 1 of the team of 2. I sit, wait for the numbers to count down, counting my demise, when, for no reason, "Blazerboy123 has won the game!" Only later did I learn that the other player had died in the sand trap on SG1.

I suppose the first win I got using my pvp skills was my 3rd win, which was on Breeze Island when I was playing with Oneambitiond and his crew, it was deathmatch and Nshock was pretty even against me when I pulled out my bow and shot him from across corn.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
My first win was my default because everyone but me died. xD lol

E

EagleMan

I was playing on Breeze Island. I ended up with an iron sword and decent armor. Everyone in Deathmatch had the same stuff as me. Everyone ran up the creeper face. There was a fight inside of it. One person dies and I hit the next person of and they die from fall damage. Victory is mine! :D

NolenNox

Experienced
Reaction score
My first win was really funny actually. I was such a noob.. I was in one of the US 1-10 servers and Joey Graceffa joined and I was like well GG I am going to die by the swarm of fans. We were playing on TW1 and halfway through the game, I got stuck in a hole. I was going to leave, but I stayed til DM. It was me, Joey, and Edog. I knew I was going to lose, but my noob pvp powers activated and I was fairing pretty well (leather armor and a stone sword) haha. Anyways, I somehow killed both of them and won. I think it was episode 79 Poor Souls. I couldn't believe my first game I won was recorded lol.

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
My first win was really funny actually. I was such a noob.. I was in one of the US 1-10 servers and Joey Graceffa joined and I was like well GG I am going to die by the swarm of fans. We were playing on TW1 and halfway through the game, I got stuck in a hole. I was going to leave, but I stayed til DM. It was me, Joey, and Edog. I knew I was going to lose, but my noob pvp powers activated and I was fairing pretty well (leather armor and a stone sword) haha. Anyways, I somehow killed both of them and won. I think it was episode 79 Poor Souls. I couldn't believe my first game I won was recorded lol.

I watched the last 3 minutes of that video. Joey is such a fail :p

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I was running around the Solar Frost corn, there were three people left. Then somehow they died without me knowing and I won. Best. Victory. Ever.

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
I think one of them fell in a lava trap and the other one...idk (this was the old Solar Frost).
I liked the old Solar Frost. The more enclosed corn made for more interesting PvP that you really don't get on any other maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci