• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First MCSG Video of Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evvz

Spectator
Reaction score
So I decided to record a game on this server since it's pretty fun. I didn't really know where to put this thread since I'm new to the forums, so I decided "Anything Minecraft" was an adequate sub-category. If there's a different spot where YouTube videos are meant to go, feel free to fill me in on it.
Anyhow, feedback is appreciated, and if you'd like to see some more MCSG, consider subscribing :b

Video removed by a Staff Member because of advertisement.

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello there,

Please if you would like post your video in the "Media" section that can be found right here. By follow the MCGamer rules, you cannot advertise you videos by creating a thread. If you would like to advertise them, you can post the video on your profile page, you can post the video in the Media section and you can even put the video in your signature. So by you doing this you are breaking the rules and I am going to have to lock this thread and remove the video from this post.

.:Thread Locked:.
If you have any concerns don't hesitate to ask me.

Have a nice day on MCGamer!
~FAMILYMONSTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci