• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First experience playing Minecraft

Spaiu

Experienced
Reaction score
The first time I ever played Minecraft was september 2013. I was at a friends house and he had the game. I was playing on his account (Monster989) I was really enjoying myself. So I went to the minecraft webpage put my paypal details in and created my account.

I went through his server list and found a survival server. I played on it to learn the basic's of minecraft. It was very fun with towny plugins and a bunch of warps and pvp arenas ect. I was starting to get hooked on minecraft.

I joined the HiveMC and played for ages. Getting better and better. Then I decided to quit and find a server with better connection.

A few weeks later I was browsing through SG servers and found this. I logged strait onto the server and joined my first game. I was pretty good. It was 3am in the morning and I won my first 6 games STRAIT. I thought I was an absolute pro at the game. Later that day I hopped on again. This is when the really good players got on. I won a few games but lost a bunch.

This was the first couple of months for me. Really fun and glad I started playing minecraft!
Share your beginner stories !!!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I watched the big event they had, when SG was first introduced in Minecraft. I searched up the servers and found these. I made an account on April 20th, 2012, and have been playing ever since c: I did not win my first game until around my 500th loss :p

Latinto

Tribute
Reaction score
I saw my brother playing it around 2012 some time so I was like: "Why not?" :p iunno

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Mine was mcsg after talking to some of my friends on xbox about it, I spent a day or so looking through the menus for hunger games :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci