• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES ~~-=Firework-=~~ (9%)

Is it good so far? Thanks for response :D

• AWESOME

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No offense... but its horrible.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I'd like to play it.

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Its a bit hard to tell from the work that you have done, but it looks good and thank you so much for taking an interest in helping the community by taking you time to build a map! Keep up the work and best of luck!

BowOnlyAJ

Spectator
Reaction score
Its a bit hard to tell from the work that you have done, but it looks good and thank you so much for taking an interest in helping the community by taking you time to build a map! Keep up the work and best of luck!
<3 Thanks

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Here's my brutally honest critique:
  • Although the terrain is alright, it's best to create your own instead of using a default Minecraft world.
  • The cornucopia building is simply too bland to compete with other servers.
  • If the diamond blocks are supposed to represent where the pedestals go, they're way off.
  • I recommend building on a server, where you can use WorldEdit/VoxelSniper to terraform and build.
  • Try to choose a nice contrasting palette instead of only using wood.
  • Don't use ores as building materials unless representing a cave or something else... it simply looks out of place on regular buildings.
  • Default trees across different biomes won't get you far.
Beating your competition in hopes of creating a new map is extremely difficult, and I understand that you've just begun construction, but I thought I'd just let you know those few things.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci