• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Finally saying hi

WookiePack101

Experienced
Reaction score
After a year of playing, eight months of being banned due to BSM, and a few months since last logging on to the forums, it's finally time to say hello.

My name is Noah, or WookiePack101, but I prefer Wookie. I've played MCSG since April 2013, but got banned for BSM. I never quit using it, I just played exclusively on Hive still to this day. I grew well known on the Hive forums; voted third most favored forumer. So I decided to return to the MCSG forums to try to gain a positive and respectable reputation. I deleted all of my old spammy and pointless posts, and started fresh. So let's do that, shall we?

Happy to be here :)

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
After a year of playing, eight months of being banned due to BSM, and a few months since last logging on to the forums, it's finally time to say hello.

My name is Noah, or WookiePack101, but I prefer Wookie. I've played MCSG since April 2013, but got banned for BSM. I never quit using it, I just played exclusively on Hive still to this day. I grew well known on the Hive forums; voted third most favored forumer. So I decided to return to the MCSG forums to try to gain a positive and respectable reputation. I deleted all of my old spammy and pointless posts, and started fresh. So let's do that, shall we?

Happy to be here :)
Enjoy your stay on the forums, they're a truly magical place. <3

Don't hesitate to ask a Moderator if you have any questions. :)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Hello, Wookie!
I've seen you around a little bit, and I must admit I was wondering if you were an alt when you posted the status(es) saying that you deleted your old posts and evidence of your existence.

IMO, MCSG is the place that the Hive gained a lot of their first players from. Team Vareide and those folks left to go to the Hive, and a lot of MCSG's playerbase did as well.
Many of the oldest Hive players might be former MCSG-ers :3 tell them I say hi! <3

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome back to the MCGamer forums! Hopefully things will be a lot better with having you around as well! Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci