• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Finally Quiting

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
Well as you can see at the title I am quitting mcsg and my computer in general I would like to thank everyone that I got to meet and get to know well... Some to well... I have been playing mcsg since May 2012 on my first account superslayer421 after a few months of just tryharding it I still got no where until I joined a clan the sentinels lead by deadzombiesyum or something like that and also lead by ShakeSchack. Well that clan disbanded and about a month later I joined the clan Nebula which was lead by Granteus2 after that clan disbanded I sorta started hopping from clan to clan until I met Caleb ImFlipzyy and I joined his clan Kingdom and I followed him until divinity came out I finally got officer. After divinity disbanded. I joined kronic led by NativeTalent and I_Big_nub oh the days... My last clan I was in that I was happy about was Deralicta led by Stabazam. Then I words just roamed around bored so yeah.
To thank everyone in my MCSG times I will tag you (Tell me if I miss you) and trostetic was pretty fun
ImFlipzyy NativeTalent xFlyPlaysMC pvpvpvpvpvpvpvp I_Big_Nub Brigade50 bbLLERMC JusticeGod
triplehv13
CrimsonAura CaliSwag Colton'

Last edited:

DarkraiM8

Career
Reaction score
WTF DAD YOU LEFT ME. MOM LEFT ME TOO IM ABANDONED. RIP WORLDS BEST CLAN HOPPER!!!

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
Sorry to see you leave, however if you do not mind, come back. We will miss you! ;)

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go. Hopefully you'll be back someday. Good luck in the future with whatever you decide to do! Farewell ye tribute!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci