• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Final Goodbye From MCSG

CruelDefiance

Career
Reaction score
So today is finally the day I put it all away. I can't deal with a lot of the stuff that's been happening, and the toll it's taken on me. I know most of you are very excited to see this thread, and believe me, you'll never see or hear from me ever again.
No, it's not another one of my fake b.s. threads this time. I actually mean this. I'd like to thank each and every one of you for such an amazing ride. In this post I'll be describing all the details and highlights of my MCSG career. So I encourage you to read this, and just listen to what I have to say, then go back to what you were doing before this an forget me.
It all started in August of 2012. I used to play on and off. Finally I started playing a bit more, and then got my first win on Halloween. I loved playing MCSG, and I was absolutely terrible. I pushed on, and then came basketball season. I played a bit during then, and then came travel baseball. I played a bit during that season, and when the season ended, I got a new computer. I played hive January through April. Once it was August 2013, we got a new computer and that's when all of my problems started. I quit doing stuff I used to do when I was younger. Im hating what Im becoming. I became less coordinated, and more illiterate. I pushed as hard as I could, or you could say "tryharding." I went from 50 wins to 800 in the past 5-6 months. I become very depressed during the winter if some of you don't know, and this winter is the worst. Yes I've resigned two or three times and came back, and no matter what you guys think, I'm not coming back. This is it for me, my personal legacy coming to an end. There are so many friends Ive met along the way, and will list as many as I can.

Main reasons why Im quitting MCSG.

1: I've hate what Ive become. Ive become aggressive, and just a bad person. I used to be so much different, and I want to become a better person. My life is derailing, and Im going to stop it. I need to quit this, and its nothing that MCSG can be the scapegoat for.

2: I've no lifed a lot, and played, and feel I've overstayed my welcome. Ive been here for a while, and feel its my place to step down.

3: My position of staff. Ive been a mod for nearly seven months, and Ive probably pissed off every single one of you. For that I'm so sorry. The staff team is not the same as it used to be. I need to make my departure. So ya, give me friend, don't give me friend. Whatever you feel I deserve. Ive tried my hardest as a staff member, and will not re-apply, mainly because I probably won't be allowed too, and because I wouldn't want to trouble the sr staff or myself, and also because I won't be coming back.

4: Its been breaking me apart, and I feel like Im becoming someone I hate, as I already stated.

Remember me by this-"You've only failed if you've failed to try"And that's what Ive done throughout my year and a half here. Im making sure everything I have left in the tank for MCSG is all out. I put so much effort into this, and for what?

I've made a lot of friends in this, and if you wanna contact me, which not a lot of people probably will, feel free to pm me here asking me for my phone number or my skype if you really don't want to say goodbye to me.

But for the majority of you, you've made MCSG so much fun for me.

Everyone's gonna quit playing eventually, and my time has come to leave this community.

Ive thought through all my options and what to do, and Ive finally came to the desciion to quit.

It will help me, and all the people who hate me, which is A LOT of people.

Now for all the clans Ive been in. Clans have prolonged my stay here, and they have been awesome, and an opportunity to show a lot of people what I can do.

Illuminate- Run by Lovelights , it was a pretty beast clan, and it was good while it lasted ;)

Titans- Run by Zeno , everyone in the clan was so close, and it was amazing

Forgotten- Run by Soul , it was definitely a very prestigious clan with a lot of talent.

Aviate- Run by a good friend of mine, Asanity , and it was so much fun

Last but not least, Sector Six- It is amazing, I love everyone in it, and they will all have a special mention

Clans were amazing<3

Now for the mentions when I feel bad if I miss someone

Im so sorry for anyone who I've disappointed.

Sixorr My best friend in all of MCSG. Im sure Ill speak with you again, so this isn't goodbye forever, so Im not gonna write very much. You were always so nice funny, and amazing to talk to. thanks for being so cool, and thanks for being such an understanding person. Especially when we had all those fun times Thanks zack<3

HyP3rKi113r My derpy turtle. You a beast, and thanks for being so nice to me and talking for me for so long, and you've been really cool. I know Ill speak with you again, so this isn't goodbye forever.

E m a m y l e s Myles, you have been such a good friend of mine for so long. ll miss you, and Ill remember all the fun times we've had in the past. Thanks for being so cool, and your my pug<3

techaton Ryan, thanks for being so cool, and since you live so close to me I know Ill see you again

Mickeylag mickey, you were so kind to me. Thank you so much for that<3

Auroraty|Kristie Kristie, you were so nice to me for so long here, and thank you for that. I know I can always count on you, and Ill miss you so much.

Apzy you were really good at pvp, and keep being awesome, thanks! <3

andrewn12 Andrew, you are my friend:) and im sad you quit<3

Butterballer Butter, you were so nice to me in so many rough times, thanks butter<3 i love you

iancool lol ian<3 maek suir to go out with that french chick;)

JustlThelWorst penguino, i love you so much! thanks for being so awesome, even though your banned<3

FuzzyPB fuzzy, thanks for being so cool and targeting me in scrims XD you are reallly good, and a really good friend

resistantcorn12 cer, you are really cool, and I SWEAR iill pay you the money

Kwayky maker da haker, thanks for being so bacca<3 you were really cool and a nice friend<3

Lemonz87 Haley, thanks for being so nice to me and being there for me when I needed it<3

Lovelights Thanks for being nice to me, and I hope you don't hate me too much

Zeno Thanks for being such a nice guy, an amazing leader, and a fun guy to be around

Soul Thank you for giving me a chance

Linkdude1997 link, nobody will ever hate you. Your so nice, stay that way. Thanks for giving me a change and being a cool guy

SixZoSeven sixzo, thanks for giving me a shot at sector six. You are amazing at pvp, and keep up the good work

CAmadeusA cam, you were one of the only high staff who believe in me. Thank you, I really respect you.

DPinky thanks for being so nice to me, and you are very good at pvp!

Huawhi Thank you for being so cool, and good at pvp! thanks huawhi, you've taught me many valuable life lessons, even though you might not know it.

K259864 k2, your one of my favortite sr mods, and i hope you pass your trial<3

KRaidium kr, your are also one of my favorite sr mods, goodluck on trial diar<3

JustAHotDog bloodbrother, you are a beast at pvp and a good friend<3

Zoeticly Maddy, I know you hate me, but Id just like to thank you for all the tough times youve helped me through.

MCJackson matt, i know ill see you again, so this isnt goodbye forever. You are an amazing mod, and are an amazing guy.

slasherxtreme you were my favorite sr mod. You were always so swaggy+funny, and you made my mcsg experience a lot better<3

pepsizPower Jake, thanks for being such a good friend! Ill miss you so much when I quit<3

soggypickle soggy, thanks for convincing me to come back, you are extremely funny, and a great guy.

DQ dq, you are amazing, and one of my best friends here at mcsg. Thanks michael<3

tpemrickjr tpem, you were really cool and nice, thanks for being awesome<3

Branbob83 bran, youve always believe in me and have been awesome, thanks<3

Cscoop cooper, you are really funny and extremely nice<3 thanks so much for being such doge. RIP wreckinskrubs

Maxypie max, youve always been really cool to me, thanks<3

xExtract owain, thanks for being so nice and trustworthy. You are the best pvper in my opinion

Mr Dice dice, I agree with all the things you said, thanks for being so awesome:)

iFanyo fanyo, thanks for being so funny and nice to me<3

NewYorkKidd9 dallas, thanks for being so cool<3 thank you

FireworkMaster9 firework, you were in illuminate with me, and you were so cool, thanks for being awesome

Bowhoo bowhoo, thanks for being awesome! ily monkey

Kerbals hi kerbals, thanks for being so funny and nice<3

stephaniemarie27 steph, you have always been so nice to me<3 thanks so much

Eskild|Quadrum_ zniz, thanks so much for being an awesome friend, here, and at arak.

@anyone else i forgot you guys have made my time here so much better<3
thank you all<3

Always remember...

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I will miss u Cruel <3 #Iwasinhis700thwinvideo.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
So today is finally the day I put it all away. I can't deal with a lot of the stuff that's been happening, and the toll it's taken on me. I know most of you are very excited to see this thread, and believe me, you'll never see or hear from me ever again.
No, it's not another one of my fake b.s. threads this time. I actually mean this. I'd like to thank each and every one of you for such an amazing ride. In this post I'll be describing all the details and highlights of my MCSG career. So I encourage you to read this, and just listen to what I have to say, then go back to what you were doing before this an forget me.
It all started in August of 2012. I used to play on and off. Finally I started playing a bit more, and then got my first win on Halloween. I loved playing MCSG, and I was absolutely terrible. I pushed on, and then came basketball season. I played a bit during then, and then came travel baseball. I played a bit during that season, and when the season ended, I got a new computer. I played hive January through April. Once it was August 2013, we got a new computer and that's when all of my problems started. I quit doing stuff I used to do when I was younger. Im hating what Im becoming. I became less coordinated, and more illiterate. I pushed as hard as I could, or you could say "tryharding." I went from 50 wins to 800 in the past 5-6 months. I become very depressed during the winter if some of you don't know, and this winter is the worst. Yes I've resigned two or three times and came back, and no matter what you guys think, I'm not coming back. This is it for me, my personal legacy coming to an end. There are so many friends Ive met along the way, and will list as many as I can.

Main reasons why Im quitting MCSG.

1: I've hate what Ive become. Ive become aggressive, and just a bad person. I used to be so much different, and I want to become a better person. My life is derailing, and Im going to stop it. I need to quit this, and its nothing that MCSG can be the scapegoat for.

2: I've no lifed a lot, and played, and feel I've overstayed my welcome. Ive been here for a while, and feel its my place to step down.

3: My position of staff. Ive been a mod for nearly seven months, and Ive probably pissed off every single one of you. For that I'm so sorry. The staff team is not the same as it used to be. I need to make my departure. So ya, give me friend, don't give me friend. Whatever you feel I deserve. Ive tried my hardest as a staff member, and will not re-apply, mainly because I probably won't be allowed too, and because I wouldn't want to trouble the sr staff or myself, and also because I won't be coming back.

4: Its been breaking me apart, and I feel like Im becoming someone I hate, as I already stated.

Remember me by this-"You've only failed if you've failed to try"And that's what Ive done throughout my year and a half here. Im making sure everything I have left in the tank for MCSG is all out. I put so much effort into this, and for what?

I've made a lot of friends in this, and if you wanna contact me, which not a lot of people probably will, feel free to pm me here asking me for my phone number or my skype if you really don't want to say goodbye to me.

But for the majority of you, you've made MCSG so much fun for me.

Everyone's gonna quit playing eventually, and my time has come to leave this community.

Ive thought through all my options and what to do, and Ive finally came to the desciion to quit.

It will help me, and all the people who hate me, which is A LOT of people.

Now for all the clans Ive been in. Clans have prolonged my stay here, and they have been awesome, and an opportunity to show a lot of people what I can do.

Illuminate- Run by Lovelights , it was a pretty beast clan, and it was good while it lasted ;)

Titans- Run by Zeno , everyone in the clan was so close, and it was amazing

Forgotten- Run by Soul , it was definitely a very prestigious clan with a lot of talent.

Aviate- Run by a good friend of mine, Asanity , and it was so much fun

Last but not least, Sector Six- It is amazing, I love everyone in it, and they will all have a special mention

Clans were amazing<3

Now for the mentions when I feel bad if I miss someone

Im so sorry for anyone who I've disappointed.

Sixorr My best friend in all of MCSG. Im sure Ill speak with you again, so this isn't goodbye forever, so Im not gonna write very much. You were always so nice funny, and amazing to talk to. thanks for being so cool, and thanks for being such an understanding person. Especially when we had all those fun times Thanks zack<3

HyP3rKi113r My derpy turtle. You a beast, and thanks for being so nice to me and talking for me for so long, and you've been really cool. I know Ill speak with you again, so this isn't goodbye forever.

E m a m y l e s Myles, you have been such a good friend of mine for so long. ll miss you, and Ill remember all the fun times we've had in the past. Thanks for being so cool, and your my pug<3

techaton Ryan, thanks for being so cool, and since you live so close to me I know Ill see you again

Mickeylag mickey, you were so kind to me. Thank you so much for that<3

Auroraty|Kristie Kristie, you were so nice to me for so long here, and thank you for that. I know I can always count on you, and Ill miss you so much.

Apzy you were really good at pvp, and keep being awesome, thanks! <3

andrewn12 Andrew, you are my friend:) and im sad you quit<3

Butterballer Butter, you were so nice to me in so many rough times, thanks butter<3 i love you

iancool lol ian<3 maek suir to go out with that french chick;)

JustlThelWorst penguino, i love you so much! thanks for being so awesome, even though your banned<3

FuzzyPB fuzzy, thanks for being so cool and targeting me in scrims XD you are reallly good, and a really good friend

resistantcorn12 cer, you are really cool, and I SWEAR iill pay you the money

Kwayky maker da haker, thanks for being so bacca<3 you were really cool and a nice friend<3

Lemonz87 Haley, thanks for being so nice to me and being there for me when I needed it<3

Lovelights Thanks for being nice to me, and I hope you don't hate me too much

Zeno Thanks for being such a nice guy, an amazing leader, and a fun guy to be around

Soul Thank you for giving me a chance

Linkdude1997 link, nobody will ever hate you. Your so nice, stay that way. Thanks for giving me a change and being a cool guy

SixZoSeven sixzo, thanks for giving me a shot at sector six. You are amazing at pvp, and keep up the good work

CAmadeusA cam, you were one of the only high staff who believe in me. Thank you, I really respect you.

DPinky thanks for being so nice to me, and you are very good at pvp!

Huawhi Thank you for being so cool, and good at pvp! thanks huawhi, you've taught me many valuable life lessons, even though you might not know it.

K259864 k2, your one of my favortite sr mods, and i hope you pass your trial<3

KRaidium kr, your are also one of my favorite sr mods, goodluck on trial diar<3

JustAHotDog bloodbrother, you are a beast at pvp and a good friend<3

Zoeticly Maddy, I know you hate me, but Id just like to thank you for all the tough times youve helped me through.

MCJackson matt, i know ill see you again, so this isnt goodbye forever. You are an amazing mod, and are an amazing guy.

slasherxtreme you were my favorite sr mod. You were always so swaggy+funny, and you made my mcsg experience a lot better<3

pepsizPower Jake, thanks for being such a good friend! Ill miss you so much when I quit<3

soggypickle soggy, thanks for convincing me to come back, you are extremely funny, and a great guy.

DQ dq, you are amazing, and one of my best friends here at mcsg. Thanks michael<3

tpemrickjr tpem, you were really cool and nice, thanks for being awesome<3

Branbob83 bran, youve always believe in me and have been awesome, thanks<3

Cscoop cooper, you are really funny and extremely nice<3 thanks so much for being such doge. RIP wreckinskrubs

Maxypie max, youve always been really cool to me, thanks<3

xExtract owain, thanks for being so nice and trustworthy. You are the best pvper in my opinion

Mr Dice dice, I agree with all the things you said, thanks for being so awesome:)

iFanyo fanyo, thanks for being so funny and nice to me<3

NewYorkKidd9 dallas, thanks for being so cool<3 thank you

FireworkMaster9 firework, you were in illuminate with me, and you were so cool, thanks for being awesome

Bowhoo bowhoo, thanks for being awesome! ily monkey

Kerbals hi kerbals, thanks for being so funny and nice<3

stephaniemarie27 steph, you have always been so nice to me<3 thanks so much

Eskild|Quadrum_ zniz, thanks so much for being an awesome friend, here, and at arak.

@anyone else i forgot you guys have made my time here so much better<3
thank you all<3

Always remember...
I refuse for this to be my time to say goodbye because I know I'm not done speaking with you

Foopy

Career
Reaction score
brb crying guys. i can't hold all these feels in place..

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
fairwell cruel I hope people remember you for everything you have done

JustlThelWorst

Diamond
Reaction score
Cruel, you were a better friend then you thought you were. I had some fun memories in Titans with you. Even though we really haven't talked for a while, good luck in life.

A

Asanity

My boy, Cruel. I watched you become so much better during Aviate and now your leaving. It's been a while, but I will never forget about you bro. Glad your making the right decision and hopefully you become the person you want to be. Wish you the best!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci