• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fille's(fillemon10) MCSG Story. (I never leave!)

Done?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Fille

Platinum
Reaction score
Note: I love #TheForce(Owner: Nikitos08 <3

Chapter 1. The beginning of everything.

I was born on 28th April 2001. It was the best day of my life. I began to grow and I got older, the whole story starts when I was 9 years old. I was home in my bed, I looked at the television. And then my brother came into my room, he brought his computer to view a new game he found. It was Minecraft, but we did not have a Minecraft account so we play on MinecraftForFree. I know it was not allowed, but at that time we did not know it. I always chose the name "hej" to you could choose what would be called in-game. Dena time it was Beta 1.8.1 so there were not as many blocks. I played Minecraft on my friend's brother's server. It was so cool, it was a Bukkit server. Me and my friend lived in a small house. It was not such a nice house.

After a month, so he shut down the server. It was pretty boring, but then I find "redstone". I have a "Powered by redstone shirt" now:
I did redstone traps, redstone train things and more. But I was alone. So I appointed myself to buy Minecraft, but I was at a friends house and and my mom was home. So she bought Minecraft for me, she did not know what I wanted hot on Minecraft just that it Stulle stop at 10 because I was 10 years old then. And she used to call me "fillemon" so that's where my Minecraft name comes from.

Then I wanted to have a new skin (not Steve). So I went in on a page and download this skin:

Then I play on my friends server. I became Admin (OP) and this was a "vanilla" server. We built a BIG city, and one day came my other friends into the server, he had xray so he became the richest on the server and he helped build a wall around the entire city. But a month snenare so he also became Admin (OP). The night after that he knew the entire server, we had ne video at all, but it's gone now. This is one of the buildings(This video was for a build competition):

Chapter 2. MCSG
My friends brother told me and my friend about "Hunger Games". SG1 was the only map by Team Vareide and the only "Hunger Games" map in the whole Minecraft community. And we played "Hunger Games" on my brothers server and I won alot. But when I died I raged like hell.

After a week, I was a little tired because we were so little players (maybe 5). So I searched on Google: "Minecraft Hunger Games" and look. "MCSG" came up! MCSG looked so cool.

But I was very bad at PvP, so I download "hax" (I know this is nooby and non-skilled now). First time I won was on Solor Frost, then I had these kinds of stats:

After a month, I was banned for: Hacking, and yes that is true. But a week later it came MCSGv2 out! It was 100% easier to win and I think that hax is just noobs who have it.

I've only played and played like a madman. I'm in a good clan now, #TheForce (Thanks for the awesome staff member(s) in the clan <3: Nikitos08 )

This is my story, thanks for reading. Say "Done!" if you are done reading!

My Stats ATM:

This is not my full story.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wha I'm not mentioned I cri :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member