• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fighting Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeviousKitty

Survivor
Reaction score
Twice today I was killed in the final death match by someone with minimal armour, and a stone sword. On each occasion, I had nearly full iron and either a diamond or iron sword. Both of the times, I easily got more hits on them, I was not damaged and there were no arrows involved.

My question is.. what am I doing wrong? Anyone should have won those fights. Does anyone have fighting tips? I'm thinking the problem may be that I don't dodge at all. I merely go full out and try to hit as much as I can (and like I said, I got more hits).

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If you find a player, sprint towards them, once you reach them jump and hit them, and then turn to circle them, I tend to get 5 or so hits in like this KO'ing them. If they are also tanked you'll probably have to do that, to get them to a disadvantage, but learn how to hit, block, whilst circling them.

Another tip is to not eat golden apples in combat, only before and after, it takes a second or through to do it and the opponent can get MANY hits into you in that time.

In water try to get under them and hit up, same thing in terrain, try to get below your opponent if they are aware of you.

Also try to change your sensitivity to hyperspeed, it takes a while to get used to but it will greatly improve your pvp performance.

lehparsiphel

Experienced
Reaction score
Did you have lag?

If not, you should try jumping up and down so you can get critical hits. Also, if you have a bow and arrows, you should try to get a few shots on them before you go hand-to-hand combat, because most likely you won't spawn back next to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci