• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FightForUs's Community!

FightForUs

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys as you all probably know I am very new to minecraft with this being my first month of my time on minecraft. I was trained from the Scottish lassy EasyKezy and I am having a great time playing mcsg right now. I am having loads of fun meeting new and exciting people everyday. On this note I would like to congratulations to AttorahMc for getting and interview for moderator. It is very well deserved due keep up your nice spirit! I was thinking of an Idea of a community where players can play with each other more as of friends rather than a competitive clan. So we could enjoy the community better. If anyone would like to get to know me better or would like to participate in this community msg me on the forums. Thank you for the amazing experience I am having Mcsg! Hopefully I can share my joy with you guys Aswell.

My stats are doing quite well for my first month but let's see if we can get 1000-3000 eventually HOPEfully <3 thanks for this wonderful experience mcsg.

Also if you could take 2 seconds out of your time to check my channel that would mean allot thanks again Fight.

-removed for advertising-

Last edited by a moderator:

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
You seem pretty cool, If you wanna talk and meet me heres my Skype : footballfan2004, and welcome to the community!
Nice stats, too. Also; FERST

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You seem cool, but there's no way this is your first month on minecraft / first account. A better than 1/3 ratio after only 270 games is practically impossible...

FightForUs

Spectator
Reaction score
You seem pretty cool, If you wanna talk and meet me heres my Skype : footballfan2004,
You seem pretty cool, If you wanna talk and meet me heres my Skype : footballfan2004, and welcome to the community!
Nice stats, too. Also; FERST
Thank you so much for the nice comments! I would love to add you on Skype and play with you sometime!
You seem cool, but there's no way this is your first month on minecraft / first account. A better than 1/3 ratio after only 270 games is practically impossible...
hey I love desk i know it may seem very sketchy but it honestly is my first month. This account used to be EasyKezy,s when I got this account the stats were 19/27 or something around there. And he kind of taught me everything there is to pvp. So I am not lying about this being my first month! Also thanks for the nice comment you seem really cool Aswell!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci