• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fighterfax's MCGamer Experience (so far)

Fighterfax

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, My Name is Fighterfax and today i will be telling you about my MCGamer experience.

When I Joined:
When I first joined MCGamer i had been playing The Nexus. Every time I got mad at people from the Nexus I would come over here. At first, i hated MCSG. I didn't know the maps, and i would only get full leather and a stone sword and always die. This did not help off the computer either. I would get made at everyone and i would get grounded 24/7.

The Day Had Come:

I really don't know what i would of done without JustAHotDog. One day, i was on YouTube and i saw on my recommended page that there was a Video called Survival Games 4 Chest Route. When I first watched it, JustAHotDog said the words Tier 1 and Tier 2. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANT!!! The next time I played SG 4, I went the route, and the first time i had won the game. This did two things: Number 1 it gave me confidence. Number 2: This restored my life outside of Minecraft.

Hackers, Hackers, Hackers!

In Mid 2014, there was a hacker outbreak. Yes yes everyone was mad. My first reaction to this was (after quiting the Neuxs) oh great this was turning into The Nexus. I don't like hackers, AT ALL. So with alot of hackers, I quit. I couldn't deal with it.

I Join My First Clan!

After coming back to MCSG in the middle of Fall, I joined my first clan. I don't know why i was accepted, but i was. It was exciting! We were good too! We were number 8 on the US Clan Leaderboards. We were all good friends too! BPTrox (The Leader of The Clan), had us all do event called Voice Wars. You had Too sing a song and there was Judges. I Won, (With Miley Cirus: Recking Ball). It was so funny xD.

Where I Am Now!:

I play MCSG for fun now. I Have a clan Sync that play, but i still play for fun. I have a YouTube channel called MrFighterfax that I record MCSG on. MCGamer has taught me something, ITS A GAME. I now get along with everyone in my family and have fun in life.

That is My MCGamer Story! Now Tell Me, Whats Yours?

Falling

Survivor
Reaction score
play mcsg

gets banned from anti cheat when my internet was lagging so hard

ty 4 reading my story

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Lovely story! My story is lame, you don't want to know it :p

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
My story? Well, not much, I've just been hanging around the forums and occasionally playing, nothing big from me……

yet. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci