• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FFA For McGamer Network?

Should MCGamer add FFA addition to their Network?

• Total voters

Derivitives

Tribute
Reaction score
FFA
Lets start with the basics, FFA is a real good way to warm up to fight, actually any PvP server is. I am not quite sure where to post this so why not here? The MCGamer network Has TF2, Survival, Creative, and SGClassic. I have seen many people that play MCSG on Roxbot, so I think MCGamer should put an FFA area in to their hub. I think it would attract more and more people a day and it would be more of a community FFA, not people you don't even know or people that don't play MCSG and you have never heard of. So that's why I think we should have an FFA addition to MCGamer. I would like to here your thoughts about this subject.

Share your opinion in this format:

Yes or NO, and why you think Yes or No.​

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Sure. I don't see why not.

I play on RoxBot, and I'm always convicted of lagging (although on my perspective, I show no lag.). I think it's because of server connection there, as my internet's good. Here, on the other hand, I do fine (never convicted of lagging), so I'd go here instead of RoxBot (especially because I really hate my rating there)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci