• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Featured Maps

Reaction score
I noticed that in MCGamer there have been 2 maps so far that have been labelled as 'Featured Maps' and having pink names on the map list. I don't know what exactly has been done with the voting options but it seems like if it has 1 vote it will win the map choice. These maps stay featured for several days and it is quite annoying to play on the same map over and over again. Honestly, this needs to be changed, my suggestion is have it is a featured map for 24-48 hours, giving all regions plenty of time to play on the map.

I may be completely wrong and nothing has been altered to increase the map's chances of winning.

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
Featured maps will be picked if they have more than 50% of the votes. This feature was introduced to allow people to play on new maps, and to get to know them better. I do agree that it requires some more tweaking though. Ill bring it up when talking to higher staff :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci