• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite video game character quotes?

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Basically just what the title says, it can be from any genre, any game.

I'll list a couple of my favorites-

"This is my story, and you're not part of it" -Auron [Final Fantasy X] [Kingdom Hearts 2]
"It's not a question of can or can't, sometimes in life, you just have to do stuff" -Glaire Farron(Lightning) [Final Fantasy XIII]

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than just act without any thought or doubt." - Khan, Metro 2033 Still my favorite quote ever

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
"Nothing makes the world spin faster than the second we put the ban hammer down on a hacker." ~ Anon.

Reaction score
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour you're going to see some serious sht."-Not a video game quote.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
"It's time to Kick Ass and chew bubble Gum

And I'm all outta Gum"

-Duke Nukem

Either that, or

"..."

- Gordon Freeman

K

KiDD

“No, I think we’re just getting started.” Master Chief, Halo

One of my favorite games back then :D

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
''I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.''
-Mewtwo.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
"Terrorists win." - CS:GO commentator guy. His voice soothes me (awk), and the way he says that specific phrase... Yeah :>

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Naturally my favorite quote is a Tails quote :p Specifically this conversation Tails has with Sonic. Except I only show most of what Tails says.

"I've built a TV out of paper clips...and reprogrammed a super computer using dishwashing detergent and a toothpick...So look, fixing a propeller on a biplane? That's about as difficult as taking a nap."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci