• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite SG Map?

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Hey! I've been in clans for a while now and most of my favorites are the battle maps like Valleyside, SG4, etc. Just wondering from people in clans and those who are in the community what you're favorite maps are and why.

My personal favorite is Valleyside University :p

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Zone 85 Revamped because I always win on it and its an easy map to take out teams

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Older maps = Valleyside, SG4 and Holiday Resort.
Recent revamps/maps = Par 72, Zone 85 and Turbulence.
Most of the maps are great but those are my favorites^ :)

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
The most iconic map Survival Games 4 where ThatOneTomahawk talked about BajanCanadian killing him during a Survival Games 2 match and thus, "Bacca from the trees", was born. Personally other iconic people have played on this map like Joey Graceffa in episode 27 of his "secret" survival games series. This epic map also has a showdown of the two "titans" of eu. Gravey4rd and Elgoldo. This map also has some nostalgic feel of it being PLAYED every darn server when it was added. Also SG4 is great for clan battles because it's balanced and has lots of tier twos scattered and evenly divided thorughout the map. It also has the feel of being pressured during a clan battle of being picked off corn if somebody pulls a sword, because as Kerbals would say, it is hard to escape SG4 spawn with a person stabbing you with a sword during a Elevate v. Rebels battle if my memory is correct. My memory could be 100% wrong but lets go check it!

Diamond
Reaction score
aight i hope someone remembers this and if they do they're gonna think im weird buttttttt
my favorite map is Survival Games Ancient Japan. the feels doe

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Ohh this is hard. But I think my favourite is Survival Games 4. If anyone else shares my "love" for this map, let me know!

~Vanth

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I heard Springfield SG is going to be pretty good. ;)

Though, my favourite maps currently on the server are Demon's Breeze, Turbulence, Valleyside University and Fortress Pyke.

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
It WAS Moonlight Lake... and then Atlantis... RIP ;-;

It's now Fortune Island. I'll always love that map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci