• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite overall minecraft memory

Scopes

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is scopes. Im new to the community and this will be my first forum. I am from other minecraft servers, such as mineplex, badlion, roxbot, etc. But today I have came to MCSG. Even though I have only played three games, and only won one of them, I would like to share my favorite minecraft memory, and you guys can do the same :)

My favorite minecraft memory was playing mineplex sg, and we got the entire server to go on one pedastol :) I will be making a favorite MCSG moment in the future, but for now, share your favorite minecraft memory! :D

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Possibly joining this server and getting 49 posts and 77 likes in one day. :3

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Being number 3# on the EU leaderboards in the early stages of MCSGv1 those were the days! :3

BadgerPig

Gold
Reaction score
My favorite minecraft moment is when I finally join MCGamer and got involved with the community :D Being part of this community is very important to me and I am enjoying it .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci