• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Music

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
So,
I have recently been sitting in the MCSG Plug DJ room and just listened to everyone's choice music. My favorite genre of music sits on that Techno/ Bass music. My favorite examples of these are Dubstep and Drum & Bass. Those two right there are my absolute favorites. I want to know what you guys like. I want to explore the music world in depth. Comment your favorite Genres and Artists. Stuff like that. By the way, my favorite Artist does Drum & Bass, Pendulum.

MCSG Plug DJ Room: http://plug.dj/the-mcsg-room/

Please respect what others listen to. :D

- Chaotic_Star

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When it comes to music, I basically like all types except Dubstep and Rap. It can range from 60's bluegrass and folk to 80s pop. I'll give you a collection of tunes, I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on em. Tell me what ya think of each one, if you like one I can recommend more of the similar category :p

Craig Fuller, Eric Kaz

Bonnie Raitt

Little Feat

Jackson Browne

The Gentle Soul

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
I like All Time Low, I am not sure what genre of music they are but they have very truthful lyrics

I also like Avril Lavigne and Swedish House Mafia c:

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
<3 all kinds of rock

Nothing beats Cage the Elephant though :p

(about 5 months. Had around 1-2k before but ipod killed itself and had to start again)

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
<3 all kinds of rock

Nothing beats Cage the Elephant though :p

(about 5 months. Had around 1-2k before but ipod killed itself and had to start again)
How can you possibly listen to the same song 3500 times and still enjoy it every time....?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci