• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
As thanksgiving approaches, I remember that my family has a tradition where we all watch a movie after the big feast. I am in charge of choosing which movie we watch and I have no idea what to do. Therefore, suggest any movies or tell me your favorite movies to give me some ideas!
Until next time,
Riley

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
White Chicks, Step Brothers, Old School, Neighbors, 21 and over. Just a bunch off of the top of my head.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Does it need to be PG or anything like that? I think your family wouldn't like R rated movies :p

Reaction score
Big Hero 6 :D I just saw it last week and it was amurrrrzing <3 But then again that's not out on DVD yet I don't think, so Warm Bodies comes in 2nd.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Favorite Action Movie: All the Marvel movies :p

Favorite Movie: Anchorman 1 & 2

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
My favorite movie always changes but during this season it would have to be any of the Santa Claus movies (1-3) staring Tim Allen. This could be a good choice if you want to get into the christmas spirit if you do celebrate it.

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's replies! I am gonna lock the thread since I had so many great suggestions and need no more :D Thanks for all your help everybody. Have a great one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci