• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite MCSG Survival Games Map.

McNooch

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello MCSG its McNooch or YettiPlays im here to ask u 1 question what has been your favorte map of mcsg sg

Mine is survival games 4 beacuse i have a really good route and its a perfect map to pvp

tell me whats ur favorite map

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
My favourite map is Avaricia personally.

It has many different levels and heights, and is interesting and fun to explore.

N

Nafeynafe

I have a lot of favorite maps, one is SG 4 because of what you said, it's perfect for pvping pretty much.

Another one is Alaskan Village because I have like 5 op routes on it, there's never a game where you get screwed over with no armor, there's always a tier 2 close by.

Aaand another is Holiday Resort. It has a good route in every direction and somehow it's just fun to play on.

yep

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
On the 24 servers I like Holiday, because there are at least 3 good routes, although the water is an issue.
On the 48 servers, I like SG Kingdom and Castle Dracula. On Castle Dracula I have a solid chest route, and the enchant table makes it fun to try and get XP. On SG kingdom, despite lag from the vines, I enjoy this map because my route is solid, and not very many people know what they are doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci