• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FatalSwords, Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryanmack1

Tribute
Reaction score
Your name: Ryan
Your age: 14
Your Minecraft username: FatalSwords
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): yes I have been ban once on my other account, But I am no longer ban though i only have too accounts because I did not like my first ones name, The reason for my ban was for harassment when I did not harass anyone. There was no evidence and it was a 3 day ban but that was a long time ago.
Past administration or moderation experiences: I have my own server so i have experience of having to keep everyone behaving correctly and enforcing the rules. I have also been a moderator on my friends server and it is very good about 30 people play it a day but that is good considering it is not on planet minecraft or any websites to get more people on it. He will be putting it on that soon so maybe we could get up to 50 players a day.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: There is many different ways I could punish a player lets say a player was to spam i would ask them to stop and say its their first warning if they were to continue even after a warning it would be a kick. If I was to catch them doing it again another time I would do the same process, If they ignored me a again I would temp ban them for ignoring a moderator. If I was to catch a player hacking or someone reported hacks I would not ban them right away i would make sure I or the person that reported them had proof, If i saw them hacking I would kick them and next time i find them i would record them to make sure I have proof. Other forms of breaking the rules such as Harassment or swearing I would give the person a warning then a second warning if they continue to ignore me it will be third warning and a temp ban , I would treat different forms of harassment differently if it was minor harassment it would be a warning but if it is major harassment action would have to be taken to make sure it does not happen again.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believe I am qualified to be a moderator because i have past experience And I would not abuse my power I will not ban someone without proof and all bans and kicks will be fair. If any member is ever needing some help i will be there all they have to do is send me a message, I will be really active on the forums making sure there is no rule breaking going on and seeing if anyone needs any help. If you were to make me moderator I try my very best to help clean the servers of any people who enjoy breaking the rules.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: Well I am a very friendly person and will be active so if they ever need someone to talk to or to lets say send a video of a hacker and ask me if it looks like hacks or something along those lines. Also if any staff members need me to do something i will try my best to help them out, I would also try make some moderators and other staff members jobs easier by being on allot so they could take a break.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes i use fraps and run at a solid 60 fps with no lag so my videos are smooth with no lag so it is very easy to confirm if someone was hacking or other things like that. I also have a youtube channel that I sometimes post videos on.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes i own a microphone and allot of the time i am on skype and Also I am am often on TeamSpeak in public lobbys.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I am willing to spend maybe 5 hours a day after school everyday but Sundays because i have rugby training.
Where are you located? (Time zone): GMT: Great Britain , Scotland

I, Ryan James Mack, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci