• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell

Hunger_Gamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi MCSG, its finally came to an end. I know. Here in MCSG there were many problems, that effected me and today. I am no longer wanted here. Its fine. I know this is the internet, and all, but I really Love MCSG. I am leaving forever now, because of a problem. I will just tell you what it was.

About 4 months ago, I took a map, and took credit, and said it was my map. I lied and now MCSG does not want me anymore. Its fine. I learned from my mistakes and they don't want to give me a second chance. I know there are people are out there that always give second chances. I don't know what it is with me, but people don't like me.

I want to say good bye to the following people, because they were my true friends. They guided me through this whole thing. And was a great time, here learning new things everyday.

When I first Joined MCSG, I was a nub, and I would Skype everybody. I had a great time. It was beta when I first joined so, I had no idea what to do. But as I got better, at MCSG I would make new friends. Here at the end of my MCSG life, I decided to quit, because I don't think I am even fit for the community.

No one here in the community will appreciate me. I am really nice, but people are just different towards me and my actions. Thank you guys, even know I haven't meet you all. But thanks again.

@KellieBreanne : She was my first friend ever, I knew here for a long time. Bye Kellie. I will miss you.

@Ciphoux : My first mod friend, and he was kind and awesome

@InfinitySx3 : She was like a best friend, Bye even though she barely talks to me.

@pinkpopsicle : My greatest of all, friends. I liked her because we would always get along, and have a laugh.

There were many more, but I don't want to list them all.

Sorry, staff for being for doing things I wasn't suppose to. I guess I cant regain trust, anymore because the way people act around me.

Thank you MCSG, bye!

Ciphoux

Survivor
Reaction score
I wish to apologies for not responding any sooner. Although it is sad to know you're leaving us, I hope for the best that you'll be fine. Truthfully, it was an honor to stand by your side. You are a great friend, and always will be. We'll miss you!

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your problems here at MCSG. :( Goodbye. Wishing you the best of luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci