• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell

wormican

Platinum
Reaction score
I know basically nobody cares, but I figured I might as well give a good fair goodbye to MCSG. To be honest, MCSG has become a very hostile environment, and isn't really that fun to play anymore. You can't team up with someone in game, for fear of being DoSSed. You can't really tryhard for your stats because there are so many hackers and enormous teams. Clans are fun, but I decided to quit clans when I started being regularly DDoSSed. So, I'm going to put a list of some of the people that I've met on my journey through MCSG.

Tzazon - ~snip~
Bcuzimbored1243 - for giving me a reason to try

AlgerWaterlow - Despite your reputation you showed me tons of routes and taught me the ways of MCSG.

EnderMan693 - For being a great friend, and clan leader

Legit_crafter02 and ImDeadbox - For being clan owners with some common sense and kindness.

Delaxers Thank you for sticking with our clan even though I never let you battle ;). Thanks for all the support, fun, and art.

Sadly quite a short list, I'm sorry if I forgot you.

~worm out.

Last edited:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
It really stinks to see a player go, and I hope to see you return sometime soon.
The staff are doing their absolute best to eradicate hackers, and it seems as though they just keep coming. I understand how frustrating this is, and I certainly don't blame you for leaving.
In the end, there's really nothing they can do besides replying to community reports, and taking initiative in spectating players and checking throughout the servers as moderators.
Nonetheless, I hope to see you back soon c:

Delaxers

Spectator
Reaction score
I cant beleive it
#Victrix HAs Fallen
Wormican Has Fallen
The Clan Has Fallen
We all have fallen
And Pushed Out into our own paths
Who will survive I dont know
But I do know