• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell to Mod

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Greetings,

I am/was a moderator of MCGamer. I am hanging up the title of Moderator. I would like to thank the community and staff! The staff team are great people! They really made my experience great as a moderator. And the community is just the same. Being apart of the MCGamer Staff Team changed a lot for me and were really understanding when I made mistakes. I would like to say thanks to everybody, especially:
Jodimo - Lead my interview and is a cool guy! Your awesome Joey :D

MisiLica - Known you for a very long time, back from antvenom! And congrats on moderator. So proud of you ;) :p

violetheart17 - Too bad you resigned as well, but I've known you for a long time too from antvenom! And you inspired me to become a better artist.

Vanicle - Helped me get through my training as a moderator and is very understanding when I made mistakes! Love ya ;)

Sedrazo - Bae.

And every staff member! You guys rock. I wish you guys good luck :)

Farewell,
Ssosme​

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
No :c

Thanks for everything that you have done for MCGamer. It's sad to see you go.

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Ssos. You were a really good mod and a really good person. I wish you luck in your future endeavours! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci