• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell Everyone!

War_Turtl3s

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This is war_turtl3s (Brendan), some of you may know me and some of you may not. I am, or was a player of the AU MCSG servers and I would just like to say farewell to all of you as I have currently been perma banned. It was my fault, and i accept the consequences however in my opinion, they could have been a little more lenient, but that's not the case. I would like to thank all the people i have met and all the people i have played with or against for improving me and making me better at this game, i started off with a 50/750 ratio which has now improved to a 311/2200 or something like that, so there has been a huge difference. I'm sorry to all that i may have been aggressive towards, which possibly has led to this ban.

I will always love you guys, this community and everything else, yes i have seen heated moments and places where i could pick problems out with the way everything runs, but who am i to decide?

Anyway, cya everyone its been a great ride and an exhilarating journey but now it is time i say farewell.

-war_turtl3s

War_Turtl3s

Diamond
Reaction score
Ahahahah, so funny! i have just looked up 3 people unbanned from their 3rd offense for staff abuse!
So, they ABUSE staff and i make a semi non targeted-like joke and i get no chance xD wowwww

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci