• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

FAQ: How does the new point system work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
It is best to have this amount of servers. When there was 12 servers, you could never get on.
yes i know i meant it to be like mabey instead of 20 and thats an overkill of servers they could just have 16 or a number around there or any server that isnt being used or populated frequently

ThatDamnWalrus

Survivor
Reaction score
yes i know i meant it to be like mabey instead of 20 and thats an overkill of servers they could just have 16 or a number around there or any server that isnt being used or populated frequently
a lot of servers are still full with this many so i dont know what your talking about.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
There is a bug in the system where you can lose/gain more than 25 points. I've lost over 40 several times. It really sucks winning a few games, only to be knocked back down because one person snipes me off the bat.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There is a bug in the system where you can lose/gain more than 25 points. I've lost over 40 several times. It really sucks winning a few games, only to be knocked back down because one person snipes me off the bat.
I've had this happen once as well, thank god only once though. I lost almost 50 points

Awopcxet

Experienced
Reaction score
i use to kill like 3-5 people but i lose 2 points from dying, not fun

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
then try not to die, protect your interests. invest your time in finding armour or run like hell.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I've lost 50 points almost 7 times now. At this point, I'm done playing till the fix this and get rid of some cheaters. I've also had other high point players log off right before I could kill them and even people who I hit once and was chasing die from fall damage resulting in me getting 0 points.

The idea of the new point system is nice, but until they work this stuff out I wish they would revert to the old one.

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
I've lost 50 points almost 7 times now. At this point, I'm done playing till the fix this and get rid of some cheaters. I've also had other high point players log off right before I could kill them and even people who I hit once and was chasing die from fall damage resulting in me getting 0 points.

The idea of the new point system is nice, but until they work this stuff out I wish they would revert to the old one.
This is too true... :L

Little_Death

Survivor
Reaction score

This happens to me far too much. I liked the old point system, where it was completely balenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci