• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fake Yugioh Cards

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
If you dont play Yugioh, dont answer this, and if you dont like Yugioh, dont respond to this. Im not going to explain yugioh or anything like that because this is pretty simple question:

Do the cards that I made on Yugioh Card Maker look real and do their effect sound real?
Btw, yes, if you were wondering, I play Cyber Dragons. No I wont use these in Tourneys. Just to troll my friends.

http://i.imgur.com/CdRgTmV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fyHOJCD.jpg

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
'Cybe Dragon Girl'
Fishier than a fish shop.

Fix that typo and these cards would actually look legit.

Edit: ALSO, fix that become's in the effect of Cyber Dragon Girl. It's supposed to be becomes.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
'Cybe Dragon Girl'
Fishier than a fish shop.

Fix that typo and these cards would actually look legit.

Edit: ALSO, fix that become's in the effect of Cyber Dragon Girl. It's supposed to be becomes.
Aside from this stuff, they look pretty real. Note that I don't play Yugioh, but I do play pokemon for fun and I can spot a fake. One thing fakes often do is use lower quality material, so if you do, don't let your friends mess with them :p

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
you do have a few spelling errors.
fusion type should be fusion-type
also, i'm pretty sure spell cards say "increase" instead of boost. just read a bunch of cards and you'll see the type of language and words they use, and it should work.
by the way, the picture for cyber medicine is a picture for a pretty well-known card, so keep that in mind

plimpy41

Platinum
Reaction score
Aside from this stuff, they look pretty real. Note that I don't play Yugioh, but I do play pokemon for fun and I can spot a fake. One thing fakes often do is use lower quality material, so if you do, don't let your friends mess with them :p
Yeah, Pokemon fakes are pretty obvious :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci