• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fails of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatgiy

Spectator
Reaction score
I've had a few fails in the survival games, like multiple hugs from creepers ¬¬... I want to hear your favourite fails that have happened to you or that you have seen in the survival games! My favourite fail gets an extra creeper hug!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't need a creeper hug, one of my bff's is a creeper named Gimgo and his wife Tamya.

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
I once died in the deathmatch due to fall damage even though I had way superior armor and weapons. I was really angry afterwards.

wicid13

Spectator
Reaction score
Guy in front of me fell into a lava trap. I was laughing about how much of a noob he was for not knowing it was there. Then about half a second later, I fell into a lava trap a few blocks in front of it that I didn't know about >_<

Raufal

Tribute
Reaction score
Note this is half mine half my opponents fail

I was running around with full iron armour and diamond sword looking for the last non ghost player, i was on a main road and i was killing skeletons. Then i turned around it turns out (see what i did there ? :) ) a creeper needed to hug me...

While in the last 2 people standing the one with no sword just waited, and the one with a stone sword and a leather chest plate quit the game probably thinking he was going to fight me... yeah

Thatgiy

Spectator
Reaction score
Awesome fails guys! I've had another fail recently.... has anyone ever fell into the ground? literally just jumped in the air about to hit someone with the stone swords I got at spawn and *poof*, I'm taking suffocation damage.... ¬¬ Perfect! >.< Keep sending in those fails!

Raufal

Tribute
Reaction score
diamond sword full iron armour, it was 50 seconds before deathmatch.. a spider knocked me off a building

yeah

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Enchanted a dsword with Sharpness I and a Fire Protected chest plate (This is at map 1, with the lava around you) my sprint fails me on the moving bridge and I fall into the lava, I forgot that I had fire protection AND that my team mate who was with me had a golden apple so I could of reached land and survived.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci