• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Facts About V2!

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Yello,

Recently V2 came out to MCGamer, a lot of people disliked it too start off with.

Too brighten up the mood I would like to read some facts some 'Facts' that I know are:
  • There was a 10 second counter to start a game.
  • You cannot tab players names.
Tell me some that you like!

ElitePvPGodz

Tribute
Reaction score
I hate that tab thing. When I /stats someone it takes me like an entire 1 second ughhhh. And good they removed that 10 second because when they had it I didn't realize it started and just saw everyone at corn while I was on my pressure plate pheww

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm also glad the ten second pre-game was removed. It was simply too rapid. I had a hard time adjusting from 45 seconds to 30 seconds when MCSG v2 (not MCGamer v2) came out in Spring 2013.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I personally like some of the new features! c:

TadpolePvP

Diamond
Reaction score
If there wasn't lag whenever you went to fight them. I wouldn't mind it!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I'm also glad the ten second pre-game was removed. It was simply too rapid. I had a hard time adjusting from 45 seconds to 30 seconds when MCSG v2 (not MCGamer v2) came out in Spring 2013.
Idk, 30 seconds is still a little long. Maybe 15.

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't like how the /stats "tab" was removed. It takes longer to type out a full player name, and In my opinion was one of the weaker things about the update. I also wish we could go back to the style of hub we had before, however the new hub isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I am soooo happy that they decided to do away with raffle voting, because people would often times leave when even though their map had 30 votes, a map with 2 got selected. My opinion of the update is generally postitive, I just think that if we added the /stats "tab" back, it would be better. (I was hoping it was a glitch)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't like how the /stats "tab" was removed. It takes longer to type out a full player name, and In my opinion was one of the weaker things about the update. I also wish we could go back to the style of hub we had before, however the new hub isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I am soooo happy that they decided to do away with raffle voting, because people would often times leave when even though their map had 30 votes, a map with 2 got selected. My opinion of the update is generally postitive, I just think that if we added the /stats "tab" back, it would be better. (I was hoping it was a glitch)
The whole tab feature seems to be gone. Just a bug, that should be fixed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci