• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extreme Lag + Win = 0 Points?

Has this happened to you yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay, so I was playing Breeze Island Map on US17 and It lagged like crazy, instead of raging I pulled on to deathamtch, which also lagged terribly.

I had killed around 5 people, one of them giving me 45 points for the kill, and won the deathmatch, (somehow, lol). I log onto a different server so the lag dissapears, which it did.

I do /records Zerukai and see that my points are no different than before.

Anyone have a way to undo this? Is it only the fourth map the lags, the server, or just random lag?

I was looking on my brother's computer because he was on the same server, and all the spectators said lag too, so it was not just my computer.

PS - I killed the man who gave me 45 points before the lag begun, and did /records and I did indeed have 45 more points, (617 points I belive it was.) So I don't think that the lag necisarrily did it.

EDIT: I do realize that points are pointless, but I like to show off to my friends that I have (So-So) More points than them...

Zerukai

Tribute
Reaction score
Just logged back onto a server, and I do have 572 points. (572 + 45 = 617)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci