• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Everything Happens For A Reason.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Baes,

So I've been meaning to make this thread for quite a while now, and the title kind of explains it all.

Recently on the forums there have been really negative and depressing threads and posts, so this may give you a little hope.

Whatever it is, whether it is embarrassing, bad, good or any sort of thing like that. It happened for a reason, just like that depressing video Lqzer, she got shot for a reason, because her death made her grandsons personality and thoughts much stronger. So next time something happens good or bad, just remember it happened for a reason.

:D hopefully that made sense. It always helps me have a bit of hope when I'm down.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Well,

You are correct in that everything that happens affects the future, so that technically everything that happens makes it have a reason in the future. What I think is also important to keep in mind is that we have to make what we have in life work. Everything we do cannot be undone, and therefor we should enjoy who we are and what we have. Life is good only if you believe it to be.

"The more positive you are, the more positive it is" -demonsushi, July 4th, 2014

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
I agree.

I remember I left MCSG to go to Hive, and if it weren't for me getting banned, I would have never came back here and met the people I know & love today :)

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Out of the welter of life, a few people are selected for us by the accident of temporary confinement in the same circle. We never would have chosen these neighbors; life chose them for us. But thrown together on this island of living, we stretch to understand each other and are invigorated by the stretching. The difficulty with big city environment is that if we select—and we must in order to live and breathe and work in such crowded conditions—we tend to select people like ourselves, a very monotonous diet. All hors d’oeuvres and no meat; or all sweets and no vegetables, depending on the kind of people we are. But however much the diet may differ between us, one thing is fairly certain: we usually select the known, seldom the strange. We tend not to choose the unknown which might be a shock or a disappointment or simply a little difficult to cope with. And yet it is the unknown with all its disappointments and surprises that is the most enriching.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Tits.

For a reason.
Feed the hungry babys to grow up and get to work, work for their money which they deserved. Every drop of sweat brought them to this. The paycheck once a month, worth more than 100 000 dollars. People get rich.

Because of tits.

//is that the point of this thread?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Tits.

For a reason.
Feed the hungry babys to grow up and get to work, work for their money which they deserved. Every drop of sweat brought them to this. The paycheck once a month, worth more than 100 000 dollars. People get rich.

Because of tits.

//is that the point of this thread?
Pretty much aha
A big fat NO.
Skip to 0:27
You pretty much spiled the hole reason why I made this thread...that guy is also very tedous
Out of the welter of life, a few people are selected for us by the accident of temporary confinement in the same circle. We never would have chosen these neighbors; life chose them for us. But thrown together on this island of living, we stretch to understand each other and are invigorated by the stretching. The difficulty with big city environment is that if we select—and we must in order to live and breathe and work in such crowded conditions—we tend to select people like ourselves, a very monotonous diet. All hors d’oeuvres and no meat; or all sweets and no vegetables, depending on the kind of people we are. But however much the diet may differ between us, one thing is fairly certain: we usually select the known, seldom the strange. We tend not to choose the unknown which might be a shock or a disappointment or simply a little difficult to cope with. And yet it is the unknown with all its disappointments and surprises that is the most enriching.
wow, that was hard to digest thank you for that <3 BTW, I put your name on a car for my map :p
You said that everything happens for a reason, so I think you might as well have an answer to that :((
Yeah everything does happen for a reason....

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Pretty much aha

You pretty much spiled the hole reason why I made this thread...that guy is also very tedous

wow, that was hard to digest thank you for that <3 BTW, I put your name on a car for my map :p

Yeah everything does happen for a reason....
<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci