• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Evergreen Keep

Should EvergreenKeep be accepted?

• Total voters

AutumnsArrival

Spectator
Reaction score

Name of map: Evergreen Keep

Lead Builder/Build team name: Map was made entirely by myself (AutumnsArrival).

Game type:
Survival Games.

Map description: The map features a Nordic-styled village encased by snowy peaks upon stony mountains. The mountains are inaccessible, meaning that nearly, all of the gameplay and/or combat will occur on flat ground.
  • 220 radius
  • 250 Tier1 / 25 Tier2 chests, carefully placed.
  • 3 "special" items (locations and other info will be given to staff upon request and/or acceptance.)
  • Open landscape, but still many obstacles to duck and juke around.

Video/screenshots: All screenshots are in the default texture pack. http://imgur.com/a/7ZSVI

Coordinates of corn and deathmatch Arena if applicable:
Cornucopia: 207.5 / 47 / -443.6
There is no deathmatch arena for this map (use cornucopia.)

Map radius: As aforementioned, the radius is approximately 220 blocks.

I,
AutumnsArrival of n/a agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks (Map Maker) from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Looks great, but I'm pretty sure we don't allow "special items". You might want to remove those.

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Looks like Winterhaven and Treacherous Heights V2 in only 1 map :) I usually don't like those ice maps except Treacherous Heights V2, but who knows, it can grab my attention and probably play it :) Who knows right :p ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci