• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Even more hackers than ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
Ive been noticing a lot more hackers on lately i mean i cant get into one game where i don't get hit at the cornucopia or where someone gets to the cornucopia 2x faster then anyone else when someone emptys out a chest with the click of a button when i take 4 hearts of damage from fists -.- i could just go on and on with all the ways I've been killed/screwed over by hackers but i just want to know if I'm paranoid or if you've really been noticing all the hackers and i know the great staff will take care of them (because there's about 50 of them) but im just wondering if anyone have noticed a skyrocked population of hackers on the servers

MrBobthecool

Survivor
Reaction score
I do agree there has been an increase in hackers. Lately it seems every game I either get killed by a hacker or win. One of the two. But yes, I've been noticing hackers just about every game.

NinjaShrimp

Experienced
Reaction score
We are currently trialing a new custom build plugin to combat cheaters so please just bare with us while its finalized and rolled out to all servers!!

Alexdude729

Survivor
Reaction score
the hacks are not that bad most of it is lag i only encoutered 1 hacker with MAJOR nodus and range they will fix soon hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci