• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EUROPEAN HUNGER GAMES LEAGUE! CAN YOU HANDLE IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuboh95

Spectator
Reaction score
(THIS IS WHY I DON'T DO GFX ANYMORE.)

Hello Guys! Welcome To The European Survival Games League!
BEFORE I START I MUST STRESS THAT ONLY EUROPEAN APPLICANTS WILL BE ACCEPTED

I have recently came up with an idea to bring a load of you fellow minecraftians together to create a great new series that will entertain thousands of viewers all over the world!

After A lot of deep thought I have decided to go public with this idea, I do have a lot of experience behind me and I'd like to being a few other individuals together to make this series as interesting as it can possibly be. In order for this to be successful we are in need of some very loyal and determined people so please people under the age of 14 should not apply for the European Survival Games League until applications have opened to be a contestant on the show. Here's a list of what I'll be needing:

Co-Host: We currently have a Co-Host but he feels that he would be better suited to another position. In order to become a Co-Host you must be incredibly outgoing and must be able to keep conversation flowing.

Producer: As a producer you will be expected to be able to think up good ideas that will keep the EHG's on the right track but also making it original and different to anything else that has been previously seen on YouTube. you will also be expected to keep the league table up-to-date

Server Host: The server host role could be seen as a secondary role along side one of the other roles I have mentioned. This role is no doubt one of the most important so we'd like to see a fair amount applicants for this position. Experience must be required for this position, we need someone that will be able to create a working HG server that will run with around 12 people on board.

Graphics Team: in this job you must be able to create high quality eye-catching images that will instantly make the series more interesting. (Previous Work Must Be Shown)

If you think you've got what it takes to become a member of the team please fill in the application below and either post it here or send it to my Skype address which is Stuboh95!

Name:
Available Times:
What Job:
Any Past Experience?:
YouTube?:
Why EHGL?:

I may have missed a few things but If I have I'll resolve it on a later date, good luck to all applicants and hopefully you'll make it into the final few!

- Stuboh

Stuboh95

Spectator
Reaction score
Would be great to be able to get something like this going! If you guys are interested please do not hesitate to leave an application form below!

Stuboh95

Spectator
Reaction score
We already have a fair amount of people that form the base of the team but a lot more people are needed to make this series beyond epic!

Reaction score
You offer intrigued me, and I would be more then willing to try it out.

Name: Alex J. McGersey
Available Times: Weekdays- past 12 IRE time, weekends- usually I can free upon any time as needed.
What Job: Co-Host/Producer
Any Past Experience?: I was one of the few writers for Paul Soares Jr's series topics, I am part of a comedic minecraft animations series' writers staff, it is called the n00b Adventures
YouTube?:
Why EHGL?: I have very much found that comically adept series can be quite enjoyable, and rewarding to participate in. I like the idea of this series and along with a powerful computer and a funny and creative staff, I thoroughly believe I can be successful.

*Also, people often say my thick Irish accent is hilarrious and enjoyable to listen to.

Stuboh95

Spectator
Reaction score
You offer intrigued me, and I would be more then willing to try it out.

Name: Alex J. McGersey
Available Times: Weekdays- past 12 IRE time, weekends- usually I can free upon any time as needed.
What Job: Co-Host/Producer
Any Past Experience?: I was one of the few writers for Paul Soares Jr's series topics, I am part of a comedic minecraft animations series' writers staff, it is called the n00b Adventures
YouTube?:
Why EHGL?: I have very much found that comically adept series can be quite enjoyable, and rewarding to participate in. I like the idea of this series and along with a powerful computer and a funny and creative staff, I thoroughly believe I can be successful.

*Also, people often say my thick Irish accent is hilarrious and enjoyable to listen to.

Sounds great mate! We look to be taking off so far with applicants coming in from all over the place from different sites, we currently have had a server host application that'll be tested soon. I really like the sound of your application, Hopefully our Strong Scottish and Irish Accents will collide to make an explosion of laughter and enjoyment for the viewer ;D

Do you have skype? Add me at Stuboh95 and I'll introduce you to the team :)

Reaction score
Sounds great mate! We look to be taking off so far with applicants coming in from all over the place from different sites, we currently have had a server host application that'll be tested soon. I really like the sound of your application, Hopefully our Strong Scottish and Irish Accents will collide to make an explosion of laughter and enjoyment for the viewer ;D

Do you have skype? Add me at Stuboh95 and I'll introduce you to the team :)
I do, it is: alex_mcgersey

Stuboh95

Spectator
Reaction score
This is coming together nicely! still on the lookout for more applicants though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci