• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Servers being laggy and resetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thezeronumber

Tribute
Reaction score
Twice i have started a game in the past hour and twice i have been disconnected for reasons out of my control. The lobby area is fine but once everyone gets into the main map it gets progressively worse and worse to the point of being unplayable. On my first attempt i barely made it 1 minute from the spawn before it lagged out for a literal 10 seconds. I ended up being thrown wildly in the air and returning back to where i was a few moments ago, losing 7 hearts in the process. A few seconds later we were all disconnected. On the second attempt i had made it to the ruin staircase on map 1, having gone through a few 5-second delays on the way. I ate two pieces of bread, only to find this was during one of the delays so both of them vanished yet i recovered no hunger meter. As i started to make my way up the staircase again i somehow teleported to the top and lost half a heart. Despite these issues i made it back into the middle. Then it got really crazy so i started openly complaining about it, to which a couple of others responded with similar experiences, before the server died once again.

I looked at the list a minute ago and it seems half of the EU servers are (or were) offline. Just wondering when this might be resolved or if anyone could provide a reason to the current issues. I dare not play for the third time only to be booted off once again.

Alexducky

Survivor
Reaction score
I have been experiencing this too but I did see changes in the lobbies. Are they fixing the lobby glitches?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have been seeing some issues with EU1 (servers 1-16). I been keeping an eye on it for most of the day to troubleshoot what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci