• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Operation Cleansweep - Spring 2015 - Week 1 Results!

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
This pretty much sums it all up. Do the bans from the cleansweep affect the MCG Report Abus Rewards Program?
No, the Cleansweep bans will count for the final results of the Cleansweeps. You can win nice rewards with that and possibly a forum medal.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
This pretty much sums it all up. Do the bans from the cleansweep affect the MCG Report Abus Rewards Program?
No, the Cleansweep bans will count for the final results of the Cleansweeps. You can win nice rewards with that and possibly a forum medal.
As stated, Cleansweep bans do not count for the MCGamer Report Rewards Program; however, I am going to see what I can do to get a more meaningful reward. It's not for the reward, though, it's the helping out that counts.

Last edited:

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I am trying to make it to the cleansweeps, but everytime I try to join something comes in between. I guess I'll just try to keep reporting hackers I stumble upon during games :(

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci