• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ERRRMAGAWWD HE'S BAK CAN U BELEVE IT ERMAGAWD YES

Do you want Huahwi to stay?

• No. Just No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who the hell cares?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
plz nu. Nu. Just nu.

But seriously, I've seen a bunch of troll threads like this, but what are your ACTUAL thoughts?
Personally I don't really care. I don't really like Huahwi because he gave out stuff that only the best PvPers should know, and that caused me to go from a 1/3 ratio to a 1/7. But then again its a free country, and I have to say, it might be cool to see his explanation.

Could be a hacker...

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, we're not sure for certain, I guess people are already getting a little ahead of themselves without knowing whether he is really back or not. I guess a proper, final conclusion can be reached until he actually makes a legitimate video, or even comes on the server and all that, yes, he tweeted and commented on his video, but we're not certain, you could be right, what if it could be a hacker? I guess it can go either way, but hopefully he will fully return to the MCGamer network. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci