• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Error's (Please any staff read this important!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastPillav

Spectator
Reaction score
Dear, Lovely staff of survival games

2 day's ago i wanted to go play some survival games but it said "ReadTimeOutException : null" And also said Disconnected by server. Then i waited 1 more day i thought it would fix but no. Yesterday i checked still same. And I today checked 1 more time and it's still same. Please can anyone help me to fix this problem? I miss playing ORIGINAL Survival games not like on other servers. Oh and also this happened only at This server Minecraft survival games.
Please i beg you anyone help me!

Sincerely,
BeastPillav
(a.k.a) pillav

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Idk,try uninstalling Java and reinstall the java,what OS are you using,32 Bit or 64 Bit?Install 64 bit java and see if it works

BeastPillav

Spectator
Reaction score
My computer is 64 bit. i think might be with connection or what but here are my specs:

MS Windows 7 home-basic 64-bit sp1
intel core i5-2450m cpu @ 2.50 ghz, 4.00 GB ram, intel hd graphics 3000

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Not a staff member but hopefully this helps:

This may be a connection problem, if I'm right you might want to follow these steps:
Make you have no firewall/proxy blocking the MCSG domain
Test to see if you can join other servers
Restart your modem and/or router
Try to reconnect either by direct connect or simply adding the server if direct connect doesn't work

If none of this works please PM me because I would like to give you a hands on tutorial, perhaps over skype, in an attempt to be able to rejoin the MCSG servers.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
@BeastPillav , I will send you a personal message that will answer your question. Since that will answer your question, I see no reason that this thread needs to remain open.

Hang tight for the personal message. It should arrive within the next couple minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci