• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Episode 2: Jay's Story

Bure?

• Bure

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Darck Majick Wizarth

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Jay, and this is my MCSG story adventure! Enjoy or Bure eats you :)
Beginning of Me
Everything started in the summer of 2012. Before school had let out, one of my friends had kept bugging me about this stupid sounding game, Minecraft. At the time, just to try the classic version on a really bad account (trust me, the name sucked). So finally, sometime in early July I got my Minecraft account, backhandslap123. But wait! It wasn't solely my account. I had to share this with my brother, and for the summer, that had been fine because both of us had enjoyed just playing on Single player Survival. Pretty boring so far, right? Well, too bad. Anyway, over the summer I had been addicted to paulsoaresjr's (most family friendly Minecraft YouTuber) Minecraft videos. As I looked through his videos, I found something interesting. It was entitled "Survival Games." Now, as someone who had never played multiplayer, this certainly intrigued me and I decided to watch the mini series. At this point, Survival Games had seemed awesome, especially since I had seen the movie earlier in the year. Survival Games seemed so awesome, but I wanted watch all the different perspectives. Finally, sometime in very early September, my MCSG journey began. At the time, I think there were still only 30 servers, so I had lot of difficulty playing. Every server I joined only let me watch, and I got really frustrated. But I really wanted to play, so I persisted.
The Journey Continues
After hours of trying to play, I went back on the website, trying to figure it out. I saw the "Sign Up" button and I thought I had to have an MCSG account to play. So I made one, thinking it would let me play. It didn't, but now I had this account which be untouched for a very long time. My brother and I were still sharing an account when I played my first game. It was the best thing ever. Despite the fact that my arms and legs were shaking, I was so excited to finally play. Naturally, I lost after wondering the map (The Survivaal Games) forever and died to some stacked guy. After this experience, I played whenever I could. Even if it meant waiting hours just to play one game, I would do it. It went on like this for a few months and I never got a single win. Since my brother also used the account back then, he made my ratio even worse. I used to tell my friends all about MCSG, but none of them were ever interested. One of them (TheBureCeption) is the only who I know IRL that plays with me. Anyway, I kept playing when something happened.
The First Win
I remember my first win so clearly. It was in February 2013, and even now, nearly six months after my start, I was still playing on my own. Of course, it was on none other than Breeze Island because it was a week before MCSGv2 and the voting update. Back to the game, I had absolute crap, I nooob teamed with the other guy in deathmatch, we killed the full iron guy, I won. The end. Except I ran up to my room and spazzed on the floor because I finally got a win, but the end. Then bad, bad things happened.
Dead
So, a week after this glorious moment in my MCSG career, my dad's computer (the one I had been playing on) crashed. Entirely. He had to get in someone to fix it and it took all day. he then took it further and blamed the crash, or at least the majority of the reason, on Minecraft. So for a few months (until May) I never played Minecraft, except at my friends' house and at our local library. Those hardly ever happened, and when they did, I just played on other servers so I didn't worsen my ratio, which was something like 1/500.
The Necro Brings Me Back To Life
I made my comeback in May 2013. It was a rainy day, and after a few months, I could get a new computer. Seeing as it was pre-built, it wasn't exactly meant to play games superbly well. At the time, I had no idea that my computer was running o Extreme render distance, so that probably hurt a lot. This is when I also started getting really good at MCSG. I played a lot more and I got wins maybe once a week (pro rite?). My pvp skills were getting better and I was finding routes on many of the maps. Than one weekend afternoon, I met my first MCSG friend. Ever. His name was LegendaryBajan. It actually started out really simple. I complimented him on having 90 wins (at the time I had maybe 5) and that's it. Then, the next weekend I saw him again, and we teamed. Then again. Then again. Finally school was over and it was the summer of 2013.
Hot, Sweat, Smelly Summer
Ignore that name. Once summer started, I began to play everyday, as much as I could, and I finally used that forum account I made a long time ago (noobslayer726, now SirCumstances). I was still a noob, but I was now getting two wins per week. Throughout the summer, LegendaryBajan kept asking for my nonexistent Skype. I always told him this in game. He went inactive for a few days (I think) when 1.6 came out. I couldn't play at all with less than 20 FPS. I started winning more often, on my own. Legendary had introduced me to his brother over Minecraft (who got banned because of his name :(). We played a lot and they gave me a few wins because they were about twenty times better than me. At some point, I gave him my Gmail because that was the only way to voice chat with anyone. He also introduced me to ToeKnee, but we kind of ignored each other until fall. Legendary left for a month and I played on my own. While he was gone, I got my 100th win, and got to 120 by the end of the summer. We played together again when it was my last day of school.
Forums Take Over, Slowly
I got grounded during September for a month, so I ended up not playing for two months because once I was ungrounded, I ended up playing Pokemon Y. In November, some random kid named ToeKnee posted something on my profile. "Do you remember me?" I replied with something about BBQ chips, but in short, I said yes. We became friendlies after that. During this time, I began to be very active on the forums compared to before. Instead of playing MCSG all day, I would spend all day on the forums. December was cool, but not as much happened. I met some new friendlies like Yin , 4non (he asked to be here so ok), SkillfulReptile, and billyguy1 . There's more and they all go down here now.
All the Friendlies
TheBureCeption -Hi Julien. You still suck at MCSG, but you're the only person I know IRL who's "willing" to play with me. Also, much friend. :D
LegendaryBajan - You were my first ever MCSG friend, and you're still awesome. When you come back, make sure to read, you had a huge role in my MCSG career <3
ToeKnee - wolf. and bure. and poop. and toes. and knees. and second ever friendly on mcsg. better than me at pokemon and pvp.
SkillfulReptile - we r frenz, bure is alsu frenz :)
Yin -You deserve to be here
billyguy1 - I'm not sure why I'm putting you here, but hi.
4non -happy birthday
@Bure-You are by far the most important person bear I have ever met. You are vital to everyone's existence, so keep being Bure.
Anyone else that should probably be here- Hi, happy birthday, congratz on reading a giant wall of text and of course, Bure.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
Dat game on Fallen Collosi doe

Btw: ChingChongAsian isn't racist >:c Considering that he is Viet.

Reaction score
Dat game on Fallen Collosi doe

Btw: ChingChongAsian isn't racist >:c Considering that he is Viet.
I know. I never considered it a racist name, but a funny name. Staff saw it as offensive, and they took action. He doesn't like MCSG much anymore anyway, but it still sucks that he was banned.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
I know. I never considered it a racist name, but a funny name. Staff saw it as offensive, and they took action. He doesn't like MCSG much anymore anyway, but it still sucks that he was banned.
He's still on RoxBot sometimes :p He was funny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci