• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

End Of The Line...? (Resignation Letter)

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
Well. The time has finally arrived for this thread too come, and I’m going to *try* and keep this shorter than what it normally would be. First thing I’m going to say is don’t be completely fooled by the title, as it could lead to some confusion as to what I am doing.

Ever since early 2014, I had an inspiration to moderate these servers. I wanted to give back to the people who gave to me, which was giving me the chance to be a welcomed and known player in this community. In June 2014, I wrote my first ever application, which, to say the least was quite long from what I remember. On my 2nd application I has forwarded to the Interview stage where I unfortunately failed. (Quite miserably to say the least) But I would like to take the time to thank Chandelle @KRadium KiNNEY and especially to Chandelle for leading my first ever Interview.

I was disappointed, but I hadn’t given up hope. I kept refining and tweaking my Application slightly to stop myself from submitting the same carbon copy app every time. I was declined. Time, after time. 5 Declined applications later. I gave up at that point. I continued to play the game as it were, and in October, I kept reapplying. Same result time after time, until finally, I made interview again. This time instead of being Declined or Accepted at Interview, I decided to pass up my chance in the interview. I was away from the MC community in this time, and had no intention of playing MC, so the interview meant nothing for me. It wasn’t until late 2015 where I really put effort into applying. First attempt I made Interview, but was declined for my chat history right before I was to have my interview.
Finally, my next application was accepted for Interview, and I took my opportunity this time. I was accepted. I would like to thank my panel TrebleMaker and Frankyy for leading and Chandelle (Once again) and mfungamer. I also want to thank ep1cn00bt00b and itstomy for being my waiting buddies (even though we barely waited XDDDD)

I was a mod for roughly 3 months and 18 days. When I decided to resign, my mind was set this time. My passion and motivation to play this game is disappearing. When I began moderation I just naturally helped out and did what I needed to do. As months passed things changed. As I grew tiresome of SG, I lost interest in moderating and it felt more like an unwanted job. It was at the moment I realized this that I thought it would be best for me to resign from the servers.

For people who are this far into this thread, and are wondering about the title of the thread. I’m about to get to that. I’ve been a member of this community basically since the beginning, and I’m at an indecision of my future in this community atm. At this current state I’m staying, but I will be Inactive AF as a player. I’ve been slowly trying to branch out to new communities and meet new people, or befriend friends of old friends. Examples of this is me playing CS, LoL (Occasionally), Rocket League, and Badlion, and of course, MCSG. It is because of this that my time in the community may be up. I also have to finish my schooling this year and I have so much to do, and to prepare for for the near future. In an attempt to try and re-ignite my fire for this game was going to try and join the US community of SG and join Revival (Sorry guys I haven’t really been on the TS, haven’t really found the right time to go on when you guys are there).

This finally brings me to the AU clan scene. As many of you know I am a member of Phoenix. I enjoy my Clan Battles, I could even go as far as saying I am a puzzle piece in lineups some of the time. But my address for AU is that with me falling away from the game. Phoenix vs Philosophy for #1 on the Leaderboards may very well be my send off CB in this community. Sorry ExiLe, but I have confidence in Phoenix and our team. One way I could see myself staying, is if the AU Clan scene was fully re ignited to allow a large tournament to happen again.

Before my final address I would like to thank the entire staff team for making my experience as a moderator clean, easy and for the most part enjoyable, and I hope you all have a great future.

Finally. The most important thing of all for me in this community. The people closest to me.
darkai202 - We’ve been amazing friends since 2013, ever since we played that 75 minute game of LoL with u going beast mode AD Yi xDD. But honesty, one of if not the best friend I have ever met through this community and I thank you for staying with me all this time. Hopefully in the future we stay in touch because without you, I would have left this community for dust quite a while ago.

Jimmy | Intelligent - I never really knew you back in Poets days as I never joined Poets or talked with you guys, but after we first really talked on Kayla's TS mid 2015 we became good friends really quickly. You’re one of the few people I knew that lives for memes while at the same time being an absolute legend and MC god (Plz no more Combo Dummy xddd)

Cameron and Alex - Amazing people I have known for quite a while now. We never had any issues with each other and we have our fair share of fun and randomness. Especially with Alex in Rocket League xD (1V2 OP)

Minotaurr - Jarrod, we never started on the right page when you were in Apex, (in my opinion) but towards the end of your Apex days we became friends and ever since Purple Cobras it’s always been great to be able to get home and have someone to have some cheeky bants with while playing some dank Hunger Crafts :D

As I have already addressed the main Phoenix group in a different post these are honorable mentions for those I currently talk with (I would have added a comment for most of you because you are all great lads, but I wanted to get this thread out of the way.)
Jodor6570
ImmaSlapYoFace
juzzyy
Hayden’s hundred banned forum acc’s
Dean/ alts
SheIsAGoldDigga
TeeArrr
norverified
iNotTiger | Kevin
Jordyy
AtomiicDynamite
le quack
(If I’ve forgotten you be sure to let me know)

So yeah. Hope you all enjoyed reading this to some degree. It’s rushed so it’s choppy, but I tried to keep it clean and shortish.

Thank you everyone, I love you all.

Probs gonna get Clipped but gonna add this here as it seems fitting. (Kinda?)

Last edited:

Remy

Quantum
Reaction score
As I have already addressed the main Phoenix group in a different post these are honorable mentions for those I currently talk with (I would have added a comment for most of you because you are all great lads, but I wanted to get this thread out of the way.)
Jodor6570
ImmaSlapYoFace
juzzyy
Hayden’s hundred banned forum acc’s
Dean/ alts
SheIsAGoldDigga
TeeArrr
norverified
iNotTiger | Kevin
Jordyy
AtomiicDynamite
(If I’ve forgotten you be sure to let me know)
You forgot me.

Reactions: syl

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
it's not au's fault that mcsg bans everyone.

au clan community will never be fixed

Reactions: syl

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
I will miss you Sir Tomeme the Unkillable Tank :( It was good knowing you and having good chats everynow and then. Hopefully the AU clan scene will fully re-ignite but I really don't see that happening. Make sure to tag me in dank memes on Facebook :D Rest In Peace sweet prince

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci