• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

End of Stream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
When I started playing the servers I had this issue. But after Beta ended it seemed to stop. However with the latest update the bane of my MCSG career has returned. This time I want to find a permanent fix to this issue because it only happens on these servers and its a shame if I keep getting disconnected from servers and can't play a games. So if someone could tell me the following that'd be great:
  • What takes up memory in minecraft.
  • What causes the "end of stream" connection issue
  • And list what I can do to prevent myself from being kicked anymore.
Any suggestions please and thank you!

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
I usually get "End of Stream" when i joined and leave and joined again and leave again in under a minute. i fix this by joining other server leave and join the server you actually want to join.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
I usually get "End of Stream" when i joined and leave and joined again and leave again in under a minute. i fix this by joining other server leave and join the server you actually want to join.
ya but i get the "end of stream" in the middle of a game...

YoutubaHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Go to Speedtest.net and tell me your upload and download speed

Amzela

Platinum
Reaction score
To fix lag, get more ram. If you don't want to be kicked, get donator privileges here and follow the rules. For end of stream in the middle of your game, check your wifi connection. Otherwise I don't know.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
To fix lag, get more ram. If you don't want to be kicked, get donator privileges here and follow the rules. For end of stream in the middle of your game, check your wifi connection. Otherwise I don't know.
for the ram for the actually computer? or give minecraft more ram? I don't get kicked that often from donors just from the end of stream

YoutubaHD

Survivor
Reaction score
for the ram for the actually computer? or give minecraft more ram? I don't get kicked that often from donors just from the end of stream
Like i said i think its your internet speed do you have at&t? Sometimes at&t can be ok but they are kinda slow.

Do you know how to make a batchfile? if so i can fix your problem easily

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
Like i said i think its your internet speed do you have at&t? Sometimes at&t can be ok but they are kinda slow.

Do you know how to make a batchfile? if so i can fix your problem easily
yes im pretty sure i know how to make a batch file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci