• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"End of Stream" Error "Help"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan Lipponen

Spectator
Reaction score
For the past couple of hours, I have been trying to get on a MC Hunger Games server, and when I am successful, I have my normal framerate (60 FPS w/ Smooth lighting & Fancy Graphics with Normal Render distance) and then I get 0 FPS when I've been on the server for about 15 seconds, then when the game starts, I get an error message that says "End of Stream" and when I rejoin the game as a spectator, I get my normal framerate.

Can anyone help me? Has this happened to anybody else? I really want to play on a Hunger Games server, but this "Bug or Glitch" isn't helping me, any advice is appreciated.

freshtweak

Tribute
Reaction score
Try going to Start and typing in %appdata% then click into the ".minecraft" folder and deleting the "Bin" folder. Once you have done this re-load minecraft and let it update. Then try again.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
I suggest doing what Fresh suggested.
At first I looked at the topic name, and I thought you were just re-joining servers too quickly, but it seems like something to do with the actually bin folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci