• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emamyles' Useful Tips For Taking Down Obnoxiously Large Teams.

Reaction score
Tip 1: Use Flint And Steel.
It slowly deteriorates your enemy's health giving you the opportunity to pull of a clutch or run to safety. It may be a hard trick to learn how to do, but eventually, you'll be burning up teams like no tomorrow.
Tip 2: 180° Bow Shots.
If there is a team chasing you, you need to slowly bring down their health one at a time. If you're running, you can quickly make a turn and shoot the opponent and proceed to run. This is very helpful in a chase.
Tip 2: Juking.
If the opponent is attempting to cut you off, you can juke them. This can help you a lot if you need to get far away so you can eat in a fight, if you do this improperly, it can cost you your life.

There are some simple tips to taking down large teams, I could go into more detail, tell me if you would like that.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Helpful tips, I would say that I use 1 and 3 more than two, for some reason I like to conserve arrows, I got used to that before stacks of 5 were given out.

Juking is probably one of the better strategies that most players don't use, or don't notice.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I made a more detailed one dood. I forgot to say you inspired it shiz. Brb

Antlersqueeze

Tribute
Reaction score
Also, I would like to add that leading the team into a trap or trap prone area (such as the lava traps in SG and SG4) Can be a good way to slow down, or even kill one of the teammates.

Canziano

District 13
Reaction score
5 words! Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom
In other words, the Fishing rod, is extremely useful if you're fighting lets say a 5 man team in the water!
Could also be helpful on land and also on top of mountains to push them down!:)

Reaction score
I feel quite dumb asking this, but...
What exactly is juking?
The only thing I know with the word "juke" in it is "jukebox", and I assume you aren't telling us to grab jukeboxes and throw them at the folks.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
I feel quite dumb asking this, but...
What exactly is juking?
The only thing I know with the word "juke" in it is "jukebox", and I assume you aren't telling us to grab jukeboxes and throw them at the folks.
Danglin. Running around em not getting hit

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci