• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emamyles' MCSG Tips Guide!

Reaction score
Hello, today I bring you a guide to help new players. Okay, lets get started.
Joining servers:
There are MCSG server hosted from different regions to match your location. As of now, we have Asia servers (as.mcsg.in), European servers, (eu.mcsg.in), United States servers (us.mcsg.in), Canadian servers (ca.mcsg.in, and Australian servers (au.mcsg.in). Try playing on the servers closest to you, and you should get decent connection! For more help, visit the thread on how to join a server and the full server IP addresses, located somewhere in the forums section.
Getting started:
Joining a server without donating is pretty tough these days, so why not donate to play as much as you want without having to worry about quickly rejoining a server? It can be as low as $10 a month.
It takes a lobby 2 minutes to start, and once it starts you will be teleported to the arena that has been voted. There will be a countdown, and the match will begin.
Simple commands:
(/gf) fixes any player ghosting.
(/help) shows more commands.
(/vote [number]) use for lobby voting system.
(/skip) used to skip for different map selection.
(/tl) shows the amount of time left until deathmatch.
(/i) shows server information.
(/l) displays player list.
These are some of the basic commands that just about everyone uses, for more, type /help in lobby or in game.
Tips:
Make a chest route for every map, so you have an idea of where chest are before you get started. This will help you so you won't be wondering around cornucopia the whole match. Obey all of the rules to prevent from being kicked and or banned.
This should be e ought to get you started, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me below, if I can't help you, I'm sure there will be someone who could!

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
As RC_4777 already said, to see your stats ingame it's /bug or /debug, so it's not /records anymore. (You should probably add this in). :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci