• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EditingXBL's MCSG Story <3

EditingXBL

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, I'm EditingXBL :]

I started playing Minecraft for fun, The Yogscast made me interested in Minecraft and their survival series so I had to buy Minecraft and check it out. I was a complete noob at first but after days of crafting and killing, I finally found out how to make a stick. (Just kidding), I watched Bajan Canadian's hunger games series and I fell in love with his content so fast.

Graser also made me join the server MCSG back when it had the old lobby, I started playing like a noob until I finally could PVP with me being smart with my gameplay style. After around 100+ wins I knew I could try and get more wins each day, I gained around 10+ wins each day and nearly 20+ wins on the weekend if I'm doing good. I was stuck around 4k points at this time, I remember when I had 1k points and I felt like such a cool kid back then.

200+ wins and I'm still happy, I think my w/l ratio was around 200+/700+ when I hit 200. I knew that I could get around the 100 player rank mark if I kept going and going, I was also playing solo at this time because I'm a shy guy to team in a Skype call :3.

300+ wins, this is when most people checked my records and noticed me in the EU HUB and games. Still around 4k and gaining them points, I'm pretty sure this is when the fist glitch was around so I lost a few points here and there but meh I wasn't mad :]

400+ wins, wowowowow, I met some amazing people during this time period (I'll thank everyone later), I met some amazing mod friends and different good PVP players that I enjoyed having 1v1 fights. I also made a small clan with a group of friends when I hit 400 wins xD Something like the creepersquad.

500+ I met Reven86 around this time, I know we only met a few times by having 1v1 fights but he has to be the most best person and pvp player I've ever met. (Thanks for saving my booty when we was playing on Survival Games 4<3), he's such a chilled guy and I think he deservers the leaderboard rank he is now. Many people noticed my w/l ratio around this point and asked me to join their clans, I've never really been in a clan made by somebody else before so I turned down a lot of offers, sorry about that.

600+ wins, and there's more to come.

THANKING MOMENT Y0

Thanks @Reven86<3 - You'll always be the best guy for me to 1v1 with epic moments xD

Thanks superzer096 - We was enemies at first when you kept trying to kill me in different games but failed a ton :$, thanks for the epic times<3

Thanks ChadTheDJ - Keep making MCSG awesome and making it a fun experience for everyone, keep making more live streams pl0x. xD

Thanks TheCornStealer - Obviously for the epic like spams. Duhhh.

Thanks EzSp for thinking that I'm an alt? xD I'm not hehe

(There's a lot more to thank but I'm too lazy and cool to put more down.)
Thanks to all the haters too who didn't like me for some reason, you guys made me come this far<3333

Last edited:

TheCornStealer

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey, I'm EditingXBL :]

I started playing Minecraft for fun, The Yogscast made me interested in Minecraft and their survival series so I had to buy Minecraft and check it out. I was a complete noob at first but after days of crafting and killing, I finally found out how to make a stick. (Just kidding), I watched Bajan Canadian's hunger games series and I fell in love with his content so fast.

Graser also made me join the server MCSG back when it had the old lobby, I started playing like a noob until I finally could PVP with me being smart with my gameplay style. After around 100+ wins I knew I could try and get more wins each day, I gained around 10+ wins each day and nearly 20+ wins on the weekend if I'm doing good. I was stuck around 4k points at this time, I remember when I had 1k points and I felt like such a cool kid back then.

200+ wins and I'm still happy, I think my w/l ratio was around 200+/700+ when I hit 200. I knew that I could get around the 100 player rank mark if I kept going and going, I was also playing solo at this time because I'm a shy guy to team in a Skype call :3.

300+ wins, this is when most people checked my records and noticed me in the EU HUB and games. Still around 4k and gaining them points, I'm pretty sure this is when the fist glitch was around so I lost a few points here and there but meh I wasn't mad :]

400+ wins, wowowowow, I met some amazing people during this time period (I'll thank everyone later), I met some amazing mod friends and different good PVP players that I enjoyed having 1v1 fights. I also made a small clan with a group of friends when I hit 400 wins xD Something like the creepersquad.

500+ I met Reven86 around this time, I know we only met a few times by having 1v1 fights but he has to be the most best person and pvp player I've ever met. (Thanks for saving my booty when we was playing on Survival Games 4<3), he's such a chilled guy and I think he deservers the leaderboard rank he is now. Many people noticed my w/l ratio around this point and asked me to join their clans, I've never really been in a clan made by somebody else before so I turned down a lot of offers, sorry about that.

600+ wins, and there's more to come.

THANKING MOMENT Y0

Thanks @Reven86<3 - You'll always be the best guy for me to 1v1 with epic moments xD

Thanks superzer096 - We was enemies at first when you kept trying to kill me in different games but failed a ton :$, thanks for the epic times<3

Thanks ChadTheDJ - Keep making MCSG awesome and making it a fun experience for everyone, keep making more live streams pl0x. xD

Thanks TheCornStealer - Obviously for the epic like spams. Duhhh.

(There's a lot more to thank but I'm too lazy and cool to put more down.)
Thanks to all the haters too who didn't like me for some reason, you guys made me come this far<3333
I'm in it!!! :D <333333

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Still an alt though.
Wheres my tag?

BreezeIsland

Experienced
Reaction score
EditingXLB how did you do that with your signature and the lama nd the rainbows?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci