• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Easy Little Trick

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Having a bow and arrows can help immensely. I have taken down people that have much better armor and weapons because of these two tricks:

Trick 1- If someone has gotten the jump on you or you are losing a fight, ditch out and start running. Once you get about 20-30 blocks down a straight path, spin around with your bow and put an arrow in the person chasing. It needs to be a straight path so that the person is running relatively straight. This makes it an easy shot. Once the arrow has left your bow, charge them immediately whether the arrow made contact or not. You can repeat this process until you believe they are almost dead in which you have the upper hand. This brings us to trick two.

Trick 2- When you are chasing someone do NOT, and I repeat do NOT, shoot your arrows unless you have an abundance and feel that your bow shots will be reliable. Chase the person until you fight again. If they have almost killed you, turn to trick one again. If you have almost killed them, that is when you use your bow shots. Save your arrows until you know an opponent is almost dead as it does no help wasting your arrows just to weaken a running opponent since they can just regenerate their health.

These tricks have helped me immensely and won the game countless times for me. I hope they can do the same for you :D
Just remember, the first trick may take practice or you may pick up on it immediately. Just keep working on it.

Reaction score
You are quite right about that trick, it's a lifesaver! Once, I tricked a guy into thinking I had no health, then 180 bowshot him to death.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If he still has the upper hand on you and you're out of arrows, turn around and pull out your flint and steel, set the dude on fire and enjoy the effect of fire slowing poeple down, repeat that and do the final strike!

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
If he still has the upper hand on you and you're out of arrows, turn around and pull out your flint and steel, set the dude on fire and enjoy the effect of fire slowing poeple down, repeat that and do the final strike!
Yes, this is very effective. Flint and steel can be hard to obtain but is always good to have

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci