• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EASY!] » How to learn Code! w/ Daniel! {Binary}

Did you like Part I of my How to Code series?

• Yes! I learned so much <3

• Umm... It's all right and stuff.

• I just came here for the juice box.

• Its mediocre.

• MY BRAIN IS BLEEDING!!!! EXPLAIN BETTORZ

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When I have more time I will go through this thread and make an attempt to learn more about binary. I learned a little bit of Binary last year but forgot everything ;-;

LukeTheCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, if you're going to contradict what I have to say, instead of making an assumption of what you read, actually read the entire thing :)
I meant that I didn't fully read the reply, sorry for any miscommunication on my part.

Regardless, it is a good guide for introducing binary to those without experience, and it's good to see someone with actual knowledge of the subject here.

However, personally I don't think teaching binary is the best way to introduce people to programming. Just my opinion though.

Excuse any grammatical errors, I'm using my phone to type this.

Reaction score
I meant that I didn't fully read the reply, sorry for any miscommunication on my part.

Regardless, it is a good guide for introducing binary to those without experience, and it's good to see someone with actual knowledge of the subject here.

However, personally I don't think teaching binary is the best way to introduce people to programming. Just my opinion though.

Excuse any grammatical errors, I'm using my phone to type this.
I understand

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
I thought this would be about Java and I got excited :(

But a great guide nonetheless, it was a great read to wake my mind up this morning. keep it up!

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
This is accurate, but it's not like people still code in machine language. If you want the common person to know how to code, then you could consider making a a HUGE thread on either Java or C++ (Java imo).

Most of it when it comes to programming is not necessarily noting how bits transfer, rather a logical overview of your code. What does this do, and what does that data go to?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci