• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dream's goodbye

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
2013-2015

My MCSG journey started when i got Perma Ban on the Server NEXUS. Yeah I was a Nexus player, a guy who never couldn't play fridge. So i just started playing nexus. Oneday I saw the server owner in the hub and i said "Teke you're my main Ni**a" and i got perm banned for Racism.

Then I was watching Bajan and he got me in this server :p Move on...

Made bunch of friends on skype saying "Anyone Skype Team" made 4 friends :'D and they were good and made me mad cause they could get into clans and i couldn't. I got my 100 and Got into "MysticFuze" where my pvp started :p

I left the clan cause i was bad af, i got my 400 win, and i joined a clan led Parwez, EXODUS.
I was a complete randy and that clan got me started into clans..( Still is)

Clan Disbanded, RIP Exodus, (FAMILY)

Joined Protocol, aka one of the best clans, It disbanded..

Here we go!
Rivals.. The Family, It was the best. I made bunch of friends like SportsFan2565 (noob)
Bullet, Eddy, Misha and others. It was the best. Clan started going inactive cause of CSGO, it was Fading.. We lost to Protocol in Clan wars. GG anyways

And I Never got my 1000 Wins, I had over 900+ wins for almost 4 months, I got to 999 in Rivals and i made a promise, if we dont make it to semifinals in clan wars, I wont get my 1000. If Rivals Reband I will get my 1000 with the Family ;')

Well Some people liked me and some people didn't. Here I'm Gone :D

2013-2015 RIP TheDream_Dude/RealCapitalH

Moments
(Rivals vs Rebels)

(Me and Bae)

(Selfie with the Fam)

(When you bored learning the routes) [Censored]

Thats It
Signing off
Peace ~

Attachments

Sports

Platinum
Reaction score
<3 some good memories

Noof's got a big... you know what ;)

Last edited:

Lakers

Diamond
Reaction score
Pce Dream, chill dude, Ill see ya in csgo ;)

n o o f

Career
Reaction score
Dream you better beat the guy up starin at you bae tho

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
bye dood i knew you before you were in rivals xD

Reactions: 7zu

Lukeabbott

Quantum
Reaction score
Dream it's Hack Pce bro you will be missed in the MC community but not CS but cya dream thanks for all the memories in Exodus :D PS: Dream get on TS now so we can play CS:GO

Reactions: 7zu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci